Flipsky fsvesc 50a sk8-esc

lol dude,

i was completely stumped about that “skatanistic” and just thought you meant satanistic and wrote it the wrong way…until i stumpled upon another thread where someone called “Skatan” and then the scales fell from my eyes

idiot me

1 Like

Can’t like your comment enough :joy:

I use maytech vesc also in foc, and also more amps than 30 (not continiious though)

1 Like

Of all my three maytech vesc none work very well when above battery max over 30A. If I push more than 30A battery I get random drv failures.

2 Likes

uhu interesting, when did you buy them?

Back on topic

@thamer If you use this general guideline you should be golden.

10s3p 30q battery pack OR 10s1p 5ah lipo BMS (optional, some say it’s necessary) Maytech vesc Motor Racerstar 140kv Mini remote 83mm wheels, gearing 15/16t motor, 36t wheel 15mm belt (chain is also an option) Antispark switch Enclosure Motor mount

I might have missed something. Anyone is free to give pointers/advice on this.

1 Like

3 weeks ago

1 Like

hmm, did you contact your dealer? That shouldn’t happen

Well it is just a problem when doing rapid acceleration and fast standing starts. There are more than me that found maytechs limitations at 30A. If I push start or is easy on the throttle the first meters I can use 40A but I feel like it’s safer just to stay at 30A.

1 Like

uhu, less stress is always better, 30 amp gonna give you some nice acceleration no?

In dual config yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dual :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey!! Thank you for the answers, I will follow the guideline that @RedEagle sent to me:

10s3p 30q battery pack OR 10s1p 5ah lipo BMS (optional, some say it’s necessary) Maytech vesc Motor Racerstar 140kv Mini remote 83mm wheels, gearing 15/16t motor, 36t wheel 15mm belt (chain is also an option) Antispark switch Enclosure Motor mount

I am just not so happy because I bought the Racestar 140kv Motor (I didn’t realize that it is not so good), maybe in the future I can upgrade my board to a dual motor.

I will buy the Maytech VESC instead of the Flipsky.

If you have any more tips for me, about BMS, power switches and battery ports to charge, things like taht, will be great!!

2 Likes

You should get a 190kv motor.

Yea, an 190kv motor would be better. Top speed with the components over would be ~28km/h

If you’re running a 10s pack, definitely go for the 200kv Racestar instead of the 140kv.

New product

1 Like

Look nice, I expected a bit lower price, but it is not that bad :slight_smile: I found on your website that it includes Anti-spark switch, but I don’t see any on the pictures…

EDIT: Found it :smiley:

It looks like anti-spark switch is included on mainboard.

I’ve received more photos from them: 71875fe30500aec0f8aa5e9ce49fdaa455bfc63c_1_375x500

1 Like

Yeah I just found some more photos in other thread and the antispark switch should be on the side of the case :slight_smile: