Flipsky Dual FSESC 6.6 Discussion & Findings

DSC09082 DSC09081

4.20 4.20 dual 4.20 mini 6.6 in case 6.6 on heatsink 6.6 dual on heatsink

3 Likes

wth, this looks burnt out, what happened:

I have no idea, the enclousure was on the table, while i cleaned my board, heard a POP out of nowhere.

omy…does it still work though?

says something about CAN there, maybe it’ll work independently?

Yes, the other side work’s, but that is nothing to be happy about ;/ Edit: I mean there is no way in hell, that this would not be covered by warranty?

you can always ask @BarbaraZ

damn wtf?!

btw… if you reword your post… its actually informative :wink:

I am on the phone so I might be missing something from the pictures. Tomorrrow will have a look at the PC.

1 Like

Damn I am surprised that DRV is still intact :open_mouth:

I’m getting DRV errors, but it still works… I opened a separate thread here https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/flipsky-4-20-drv8302-error-but-still-working/68812

this may seem like a dumb question but do i take this thing out of the heat shrink?

gently cut and trim the heat shrink off. Like opening a Christmas present

3 Likes

thanks! thats exactly what i did lol. also had a question about firmware. ackmaniac tool says old firmware and im unsure of what its suppose to be. the program only gives me one option. image

Not sure about the dual 6.6 but for my single 6.6, the FW was at 3.37. I load the VESC_default.bin (which is that one option in your screenshot) to update to FW 3.38 which is the latest version.

1 Like

thats what i used everything seemed to be going well till i get to program my remote

what happened when you got to programming your remote? Was programming the remote done through the wizard or manually?

i did it in the wizard but failed to notice both sides were programmed as master. got that fixed. everything works fine besides my motors fail hall sensor detection but to be fair they failed with my enertion focboxs as well. hopefully tomorrow after work theres no rain and i can try this thing out.

1 Like

If you’re running in BLDC then they will do this, running in FOC removes it