Flipsky Dual FSESC 4.20 F/S

I am selling my Flipsky 4.20 ESC for $110 + shipping from Chicago. It is practically new, only tested for 1 mile and it worked perfectly fine with @mmaner 's recommended config. It has 5.5mm bullets and xt60 for the battery, I can throw a Xt90 if you want so. Here some pics:

20190207_113035 20190207_113040 20190207_113047

2 Likes

Bump! Lowered price to $110.

can you still use this dual vesc for a single motor build?

I would assume you can.

I’ll do some research, if I am able to use the dual vesc for a single motor drive, I will very likely buy this. Thanks.

1 Like

emailing flipsky would be the best way for you to figure that out

2 Likes

Would you like to ship it to Belgium? If yes what would be the shipping cost

I don’t think it’s worth shipping to Belgium but give me the zip code to check price.

Belgium ,3920 Lommel

yeah I believe you can just run one motor by just switching the canbus off, best to check with Flipsky though as you say

how are these compared to the old enertion vescs? And if we want telemetry, do we still need a separate bluetooth dongle? I was looking for a dual + version but if this price is right and not much different, I’ll settle for this.

Obviously focbox are better and more capable, but in my short testing it worked OK. As long as you are using @mmaner settings it should work with no problems. I can throw in a Bluetooth tadapter that I got from @rey8801 for $5 extra, but I never set that up, so maybe he can help you with indications on how to get telemetry out of it.

4 Likes

Yeah, you can add a BT adaptor. Just set control mode to PPM and UART and the baud rate to 9600.

2 Likes

Setting the Bluetooth is really easy, takes like 10sec :wink:

1 Like

Sold! (@mmaner)