Flipsky 6.6 group buy IT'S ON. 120$ w/ 2 DAY SHIPPING AND TRACKING USA

115$ each. not 120$ but we will take 120$! throw you more tootsie rolls or something. thank you.

2 Likes

Forget the tootsie rolls man. :slight_smile: Get a beer or starbucks for all your trouble.

4 Likes

$200 sent for 2 pickup

1 Like

https://www.adafruit.com/product/1375?gclid=Cj0KCQjwnZXbBRC8ARIsABEYg6D-Fc1QliYKh8nGbjEAiKvU1FYpe2gM30Svj_v1Md8u0QKeRhUMQqsaAipCEALw_wcB you think it’s less or more reliable? theres no mechanical parts to fail. if anything were to fail id think it’d be on the 6.6 as ive heard of every fancy expensive switch failing. but this capacitive switch vs a mechanical…hopefully dirt wouldnt have enough capacitance to trigger it and i imagine not and maybe would be easily adjustable so you could make it only turn your board on if you had to be holding some conductive road furniture with your other hand or be barefoot maybe. not that i want to do that. at the cheap price i want to pot one in some resin and straight glued to the board w maybe the slightest heatsink somewhere if needed. doing a bank transfer their fee is 18 and bankofamerica is 45. and the cost for 20 of them is 1905$ (no switch). and shipping cost for me is call it 8$ and the post office charge is 7.20$. so total cost to me is…98.15$. (seems no point using paypal and i imagine we’re pretty insured).
then with shipping cost domestic two day insured is 106.15 total. I said id do it for 5$ each so selling them for 111.11$!

paypal friend and fam to [email protected] or add 6 bucks more to me to do the transfer regular insured.

1 Like

Time frame on this? I get paid in a few days

not long as a couple people are interested in a bunch. tonight or tomorrow i think we’ll have the money to send in

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do if I don’t make it in time I won’t be butthurt

I’d be in for two, anyone running these in FOC?

i ordered them. i’ll update you when i hear. if you didnt pay me i might have some extra and pm me later

2 Likes

If you still have 2 left at the end of Aug, I’ll take 2 mailed with my hubs if ready by then

I’ve been talking to them mate. And they can do a similar kind of price for just 10pcs. Do you think we can reach it in the EU?

@Blitz

2 Likes

I ordered one of these around the same time I ordered 2 focbox from enertion - 2 months later i am still waiting on one of my focbox, flipsky came in a week. they didnt charge me gst and i got free shipping i have tested both on my 10s6p single motor board. The focbox is a little smoother, but i get better acceleration and power from flipsky. i was going to preorder a unity but i am thinking 2 x flipsky or the new dual model

3 Likes

You will get it sooner thats for sure

the same thinking about 2 single or new DUAL vesc6 :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m in for 2

If someone could tell me these are not snake oil, I would invest and buy 2.

So 100e without shipping to EU? (not including a fee you would add + all banking fees)

Yeah lets do it then :rofl:

Could you PM? I just want to iron out some fees

If I can pay end of the month yeah I’m in

2 Likes

Could do but shipping wont cost much to Ireland

1 Like

if you sent me money and youre in eu pm me and i’ll return it and you can talk with @moon and be easier.

1 Like