Flipsky 6.6 group buy IT'S ON. 120$ w/ 2 DAY SHIPPING AND TRACKING USA

Good group buy! I missed out on this one. I am in New Zealand…would you be able to facilitate shipping to New Zealand should you do another group buy?

yes if you send me extra for shipping and id reimburse you after i send it and find out what it is. send me 20$ extra or maybe even 30$ i dont know.

is there a sheet for signup or something on these?

i’m in for 2 but didn’t see anything on the thread except your paypal!

lmk

Hi Hummie

Thanks - Yes I can add a bit on to cover shipping, a quick look online suggests you are about right on shipping, between 10 to 20 USD.

So shall I pay now to get in on this group buy? Do you have some spare? Or will I need to wait for the next one?

Thanks

Sam

Guys just PayPal me and I’ll keep it flowing. [email protected]. Be no more than two days be ordering more.

Just add ur address and real name n user name here on the PayPal notes. I’ll post up when they come in.

Awesome, thanks!

they’re shipping wednesday. if anyone else wants to get in this group buy pay me by tuesday night and i’ll add it to the order.

1 Like

Will PM you payment details asap once paid! :smile:

1 Like

@Hummie I’m in for 2. Paypalled you. Hope I got the amount right - if not let me know.

1 Like

Paypalled the price we agreed on via PM @Hummie! Also added in the details in the paypal transaction notes. Looking forward to the order :smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking flipsky for the shipping time too. I need to replace a blown TB vesc, and I want to skate SOMETIME this summer/fall

In for two. Just sent a pm and the PayPal

stock is 100 i was told and they will ship wednesday. but im going away for almost two weeks and will ship when back (they canceled the flight and now leave tomorrow)

1 Like

Debating buying 4 of these (2 for a new build and 2 to replace my TB Vescs)

Anyone have any experience with them, their quality etc? These are for 12s4p and 13s5p builds

getting reviews is hard but there are a couple people here who have them. I forget his name now… @DAddYE is one.

they do come with a warranty and we have @BarbaraZ here who runs the show there too!

2 Likes

@zac13 I believe @hyperIon1 has been testing them with good success. you can check out the Europe GB post as they have also been discussing the performance over there

If they’re more reliable than the TB vescs and comparable to focboxes i’m sold

Difficult to say in terms of reliability I feel as these have only started to roll out but in terms of performance I expect to be at least on par with Focboxes as its a vesc 6 derivative

2 Likes

Fair enough. I think I may stick with focboxes then for the minute as I don’t need any greater performance right now, just something that will run consistently

1 Like

I just wanted to chime in again here. We had a pair of these sent to us to eval. They felt great, great breaking, great acceleration, very polished feel. They lasted about a week before one of them had a switch failure.

I contacted barbera at flipsky and let them know what happened, explained the blink codes, etc. They are sending us free replacements and are also sending us a dual ESC to try out. Apparently there is a known issue with the power switches and/or circuits behind them.

they seem to be serious about creating a solid solution.

9 Likes