Flipsky 6.6 group buy IT'S ON. 120$ w/ 2 DAY SHIPPING AND TRACKING USA

Do you know if there is anyone in that situation? I need to make a thread.

i dont think anyone sent me money from eu actually and just australia and canada.

2 Likes

I would be in the same boat as @banjaxxed if it’s possible :slight_smile:

How many are needed to get this special price? I’m considering organizing one for Canada. Also, what if you get hit by import taxes when they arrive in the USA?

1 pair in Europe? And paying at the end of the month?

@moon Yeah :slight_smile:

20 parts ordered of one product is needed to get the bulk price.

ive gotten 93.50 as bulk price and @moon got 93.

I broke down all the expenses above but didnt think about import taxes. if that happens people will have to pay it of course and then i’d send them on.

im sick of trying to figure out the bank transfer and doing paypal tonight. if you want in on this you have to pay me tonight unless we talked about paying me later

2 Likes

Value is below $2500 so I don’t think you get charged

1 Like

how long will this be open for before you order?

1 Like

tonight! pay now or miss the bus.

1 Like

@Hummie Great initiative, thank you (though I’m in EU)!

@moon dude can you please update for me (I read all posts but not sure I understood everything) ; you’ve set a EU group buy for 93$ per fsesc6.6 + shipping?

1 Like

Talk here.

Pricing will be similar but it will be higher because of extra currency conversions, import tax, and paypal fees. Those details will obviously be set in stone before I ask for any money

1 Like

ordered. too impatient to wait and did paypal. bit safer.

i think have 4 extra but this went so fast we can get to another 20 in days if people are interested

so lets keep it rolling and if you paypal me the 111.11 (friends and fam payment or an extra 5$ cost) I’ll put in another order as soon as we hit 20 again. I think that will be in like two days as i know a bunch of other people are still going to do this still.

you can read a breakdown of the costs above and i make 5$ off each of these for my time.

be sure to add your user name here and real name and address on the paypal form.

I’ll post here when they arrive and we can confirm the details then.

1 Like

@Hummie Would you send one to me here in Brazil? I imagined shipping wouldn’t be too expensive

yup. but you’d have to give me a lot extra up front and then i’d return whatever was left after paying for shipping and 5$. i mean this for anyone interested in out of usa shipping. makes it easier as i dont have to go to the post office twice.

what you think of using this switch!? looks awesome and price is right. we are not getting switches with these im ordering. find your own. syched it has this internal fet switch on the pcb

o wait its a momentary switch. have to find another permanent switch

1 Like

https://www.adafruit.com/product/13751375

How much extra do you want? I’m still thinking since I can get the 4.12 from them for 85$ with free shipping and I won’t need a lot of power in my application (non esk8)

i bought those two and didnt use them and sold. theyre the standard original 4.12 parts. ollin and axle and other people found changing like 14 things made it much more durable. especially on foc. dont know if you know. but 6.6 has updated bits and double the fets i think. seems worth it. and it has the fet switch on the board

i dont know how much shipping will be but if you send 30 extra thats sure to do it. and i’ll send the difference back

1 Like

Yeah, I use dual VESC 6 on my board, it’s another level, this is for and ebike project that I’m working, using a 6355 motor and a really small battery 10S2P or even 10S1P to keep it really compact