Flipsky 6.6 group buy again

24V rated push button, yeh I followed their diagram, but I use 2K resistor because I though that it’s better since they suggest to get the 5V from both of the vesc and I have dueal set up. (didn’t try with 5V from just one vesc, should be better in my mind). Maybe the 2K resistor is the reason why it slows down the reboot. I though the resistor is there for the led light, but I can be wrong.

I looked it up. simplified version has the exact footprint as the regular just without the 3 FET switches on the PCB and XT90 is soldered directly onto the pcb.

The price difference offered to us is only $5. Since the simplified version is already on sale. there would not be a lot of saving on those.

The current condition with the warranty is that each unit will have a warranty card, and if there’s a DOA unit you can send it in for replacement within 7 days of receiving shipment. I need her to clarify if it’s 7 days after I receive it or 7 days after you guys receive it given that I can provide shipping info for @BarbaraZ.

I proposed to test the units when I received them but she is not very keen on that. so basically warranty is treated as regular customer.

MOQ is still at 10 units.

Edit: she just replied to me that it’s 7 days after you received the units and option for 10 gauge wire on the battery terminal is possible.

• XT-90 on 6.6
  • 10 Gauge wire

0 voters

1 Like

The build in eswitch did brake after a few days on all 4 single vesc, according to flipsky it was because I connected the battery without the button connected. Bought their antispark, did brake after first try, their anti spark switch don’t work on 12s and 6.6, only 12s and vesc 4 or 10s and 6.6… Ended with another antispark for them

2 Likes

hm… that’s sad boi. had higher hope for them. well seem like with antispark is not worth the upgrade and since simiplied 6.6 is on sale for $100 it is not worth my time to start a GB for them.

1 Like

Their antispark without smart function should work according to their support with 12s and 6.6. But I havt tried it.

Not knowing the GB price of the duels, any chance of doing a GB for those?

Prices I was offered isn’t that much if I do basically just a $20 difference and then you will have to pay for usps shipping.

They contacted me and said a sample price was $220 for the duals 6.6

:thinking: anyway for a plebeian / layperson to get that price?

1 Like