Fish Hook (in reverse) - Thumb option for the mini remote - Files added 01.18.19

Really? I got these from thingiverse :confused: thought they would be the newest no?

Nevermind lol. I see the difference now lol. Sorry

I see the difference now… where can i get updated files then?!

1 Like

oh wait, so these are correct then?

Post a picture of the two piece looking inside them. More from a top view. Make sense?

See the screw @ the top of the remote? Do you have that hole?

IMG_20190121_234925

1 Like

You’re good lol. I couldn’t see that top screw hole in the other

1 Like

No worries. Trust me I appreciate the concern. Better safe than figuring out I had the old files later.

1 Like

I think the only part of this whole instruction manual I can’t wrap my head around is making that little regulator. Anyone care to explain how I wire that? Not familiar with working with boards like that :confused:

Hey Dani thanks for the share, I’m waiting on some bearings and a regulator image

Maui says hi

6 Likes

Looking good! Just to make sure: the files on Thingiverse are the final version. There is no other files version out there.

I released the files after the feedback from you guys, so there might be pictures of the older case.

Excited to see your builds! Dani

3 Likes

I’ve added the wiring diagram to the manual. Let me know if this is clear. Dani

You’ve got thd whole package!

1 Like

Here you go: 20190122_103655 20190122_103638

4 Likes

So I don’t know a lot about soldering pcbs, does the protoboard to build the resistor have to be 1 sided, or does it not matter?

One sided will work best

1 Like

Thanks. Reason why? Just curious

Personal experience, nothing more. The components are soldered on one side only. I guess less probability of shortening stuff.

I’ll try to make a video or more close up pictures for the reg making (given I’ll get the parts in the near future)

Dani

1 Like

that would be awesome. It’s the only part i see myself having any difficulty with but im sure i can figure it out. All my parts will be in by Feb.

1 Like