Fish Hook (in reverse) - Thumb option for the mini remote - Files added 01.18.19

Did I name another product? :rofl:

What was the first?

“The rim job”. Its @brenternet favorite one lol

3 Likes

Had a chance to hook myself up 20190116_132247 20190116_132318

11 Likes

I’m not very proud of forcing a rename of @janpom amazing Vega project :neutral_face:

1 Like

I think you mean DaVeGa

It should be called DaFishHook for consistency!

7 Likes

Added stiffening for the bearing, for consistent throttle assembly. The thumb thingy is centered now. Cancelled the lower bolt.

Will be ready for release tomorrow

20190117_113852

12 Likes

Added files and more details in the first post

Enjoy, Dani

2 Likes

Battery options (following the discussikn several days ago)

I’ve got the batteries today. These are 20 by 30mm with 4mm thickness lipo cells, with 300mah capacity. Besides the intended 1cell at the bottom, you can add additional one in parallel, of add smaller ones at the curve😀 20190118_104514 20190118_104620

1 Like

I don’t own a 3d printer, could I pay someone to print and ship these to me?

Sure, I can do this for you. All you’ll need to add is your mini, DM me if interested.

Dani

4 Likes

Explain please lol. Did it involve a reprint or mod to case?

With three bolts the pot assembly was too stressed, so the throttle was kinda slow. Think that the bearing and the base were off axis. I added the stiffening for both the bearing and the base. Removing the bolt helped also, as the case was not driven to this direction.

I left the material in the model and just removed the bolt. It looks good and feels great. The looks are cleaner also.

3 Likes

Shibby! Will remove the bolt and see what entails. I’ll be getting the revised case reprinted once a certain someone gets their printer back online lol.

Also, is that a stand for the remote in the ladt picture?

1 Like

The files on thingiverse don’t have this bolt, these are the final version (same one I’m holding)

It’s kids tablet stand for cartoons :grinning:

1 Like

My prototype arrived. Thanks @danile.

Just about to go out for a test ride

20190118_215933

16 Likes

ROFL, your killing me smalls! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are taking this to another level :+1::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I am definitely interested in making one of these. Been looking at remote options for my build and this looks splendid.

1 Like