First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

@torqueboards could you give a range on price and date?

Itā€™s not cheap :cry: hopefully within a few monthsā€¦

Weā€™re almost there but I donā€™t want to make any promises until itā€™s definite.

7 Likes

I guess we will just have to wait, should make up for a fun winter project!

Please donā€™t make any promises until itā€™s definite :smiley:

3 Likes

My guess is it would be near or more than carvonā€™s drives as these are fully custom and not just remade Sk3 motors

I cannot wait for these to be released. In fact Iā€™m holding off my next build until they are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same, iā€™m just gonna rip out my 6374ā€™s and slot these right in, do detection and off I go :). maybe make 2 small cruiser builds

can we get an estimate? like in the 300 dollar range?

Heh. Iā€™ll be shocked if itā€™s under $500. Wonā€™t be shocked if itā€™s north of $700.

2 Likes

Damn even I am interested in this :smiley: for a small <30" in board with small small pneumies :smiley:

4 Likes

Is that the 110mm prototype wheel on there?

1 Like

@torqueboards any specs on weight, width and etc? Thinking of one really small crazy buildā€¦ Small esc small battery small wheels :smiley:

And big motors

Those are small motors :smiley:

Sure sure, most would call them big

Oh and push assist :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I think they will be around $700, maybe even $800. If they end up being as good as they seem, I am game.

Yeah, those are the 110mm wheels. Theyā€™ll be black and not green though.

I think itā€™s about 340mm long wheel to wheel for a dual. Weā€™ll probably sell the motor separately so you could make a single motor setup.

I wish. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nah, if powered only dual :smiley: What about the weight? it should be something around 3kg right? 2 x 1kg motors, 500g hanger and etcā€¦

3.06 lbs / 1.39kg per motor.

2 Likes