First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

Carvon xls are 85kv… I think 70 -75kv would be the sweet spot😁

1 Like

@torqueboards, please don’t be worried about high speed set ups. We build because we want to push the boundaries. Everyday riders have so many options available its ridiculous but If you want to buy a board that performs as well as a diy there aren’t many options. If you want a less powerful version you can always use a 10s battery. I’m personally very excited about this direct drive but please don’t hold back on performance.

8 Likes

A poll might be useful to know what the people want!

1 Like

29 Likes

Make it happen

2 Likes

I will try my best :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You can become a hero

1 Like

What would people want? CNC POM hubs or aluminium?

1 Like

Aluminium is too heavy, is it necessary for the hubs?

Not necessary, there are POM hubs out there

2 Likes

@moon I was just talking about modifying your rim with a abec core lol

My rim? I dont have any rims :slight_smile:

was it not you that uploaded this rim @moon ? received_10216447838372629received_10216449835542557received_10216449836782588

1 Like

No, I think that is @Maxid design

yup its maxid i just checked xD… well i was looking to modify his rim with the abec core lol

Yeah trying it too. Not that invested yet since I don’t have 6x2 tyres with me and my 3d printer is down

@psychotiller has the 6x2 wheel sets for 55usd plus shipping i just ordered a spare for my six shooters but i may use the spare set to test these 3d prints instead lol

Yeah not really an option for me, shipping and taxes etc

1 Like

ahh… yea thats where i get mine… amazon has them for sale too, the same ones that psycho has

1 Like

Do you have an estimated price yet?