Range : 14km/8.7miles – avg. 33.1kmh/20.57mph

Topspeed : 45kmh/28mph

Meepo v2 Sanyo:

80-100% (Throttle) 3rd mode

Temperature: ~22 degrees

Range : 22km/13.7miles – avg. 27.1kmh/16.84mph

Topspeed : 40kmh/25mph

3 Likes

In my country, can not ride on public roads on ESK8. I am running on a local levee.So there is no signal. I almost open the throttle. I think there are also problems with the environment and how to run. If the average is 40km/h or less, the distance will be greatly extended.

Could you whack me on the list to send out please?

Buy the guy some dinner first before making such propositions. :wink:

3 Likes

@brenternet - Send us an email.

@torqueboards hope you got my mail about the a bit noisy motor and my wish to get precise axles.

I think the motor is fine but there is a bit of play between the truck and the motor that leads to the rattling sound.

But guys I am so impressed. I think I order another set just for a future build. There is nothing better than these things around at the moment.

Look at that machining. Built like a tank and beautiful. I really love them.

20190418_213254~2

8 Likes

i sent you email with you tube video about 3 days ago.

@torqueboards

So did I but we need patience, dexter must be cluttered with requests. They will sort it all out as they always do.

1 Like

A bit of shrink tube wedged in or some electrical tape strategically placed takes care of the rotational rattle.

Yeah I will try some heatresistant teflontape. The other motor is perfect. Looks like they have slight tolerance issues with suppliers.

1 Like

@McErono Yeah, working on getting the tolerances 100%. Did you try tightening your axle nut so there’s less play? Send me a PM with your ticket #.

We got the emails but haven’t checked them yet… we’re working on a better system but do know we’ll be getting to all the emails. There just might be a bit of a delay.

4 Likes

Yeah first thing I tried was tightening the axle nut. But I took a closer look today and its clear the rectangular part of the truck is a little bit too small on one side or the opening in the motor too big. I can feel play there and the other side is rock solid.

But the motor is working perfect. In fact while riding I would not even know or hear anything wrong.

1 Like

Hey, I am unhappy with the range of my Raptor 2.1. Do you think I would achieve more than 20km under these conditions with the TB DD? The Raptor has 10S4P 30Q as far as I know.

Screenshot_20190419-182015_MapMyRide

That has less to do with the motors as it does the battery size.

1 Like

Your range will be identical. They are both free rolling direct drives.

2 Likes

What the two above me have said, they’re both pretty free rolling direct drives, a different battery would have a considerablely larger effect than a small drive change.

1 Like

@Lunasi I may have missed it, but what were your average Wh/km or Wh/mi when testing the TB DD? I’ve heard all over the place about how hot the Raptor hubs run, but the real life range and consumption numbers people have been posting , like that above, seem unreasonably high.

That’s why I asked. ^^

1 Like

raptor 2 hubs are one of the highest energy consuming drive train…

i could barerly get 10 miles on a 10s4p on a raptor 2

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it make sense for a motor to drain a battery faster if its got less electrical resistance (running cooler)? Adjust your settings

1 Like