First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

Any eu peeps got their drives yet? Tracking said mine are at Amsterdam but got no further updates after that

Tony mine sat in Coventry customs for about 10 days and were released yesterday, so you should see some action soon. Mine will arrive at the local depot some time this week. I look forward to that Ā£100 import fee :confused:

3 Likes

Customs are taking forever to clear stuff if it goes through Parcel Force or RM at the moment.

1 Like

Luke did you notice that the ā€œadminā€ fee went up from Ā£8 to Ā£12 recently? Seems like itā€™s in line with that 33% inflation /s

1 Like

is this UPS?

No, Royal fail/Parcelfarce

1 Like

image image image image

This drive is super smooth. I was surprised at the goodness of the track. Stable and comfortable cornering. Motor cables are also organized and easy to install. The drive arrived today and installed it in one hour. great freeroll. Comfortable riding. I like it very much.

29 Likes

:star_struck: :tada: 15552559726110

22 Likes

anyone running Torque DDā€™s with pneumies?

1 Like

Patienceā€¦

Ā 

3 Likes

Who wanna make a adapter?

1 Like

Thanks peeps for reporting on your drives as they come in. Got my Big wheels about a week ago, eagerly looking forward to my direct drive.

Iā€™m working on a Kegel CNC Hub for the DD. Was thinking of using an adapter and the new pneumatic hubs but maybe might try CNC Hub that way no adapters needed and quick swap changes :wink:

PRO3-AT1

@AlanZhou - Email us and send us a video.

22 Likes

What deck is that? @torqueboards

Omg that would be killer!

2 Likes

That deck would get wheelbite on pneumatic according to dexter

2 Likes

Would that mean we could use belt drive with these?

like use kegel pulleys?

@dougpage This is a prototype deck and would only fit 110s. Wouldnā€™t fit the pneumatics unfortunately. I believe, we are testing a sample to see if it will fit the pneumatics though.

@yelnats8j You could just need a pulley.

3 Likes

The market definitely needs these. Especially if there was a 6x2 version and also a Berg version

3 Likes

Does anyone know what the stator size is?

Can someone take a screenshot of the VESC detection page. It would look something like this:
or like this(if you use mobile app)
Screenshot_20190326-030426

3 Likes