First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

Did you not read? I clearly say sold in pairs…So you know, PAIR means 2. Are we on the same page here?

I never “rip off” anyone.

12 Likes

God damn when you get mad you don’t mess around Dave :joy:

3 Likes
8 Likes

779d77c5ae6109628456b72dab7f8ad224b77bf200889e4f10ac4edb47fab2df

11 Likes

@torqueboards I was wondering, since there is going to be so many unitys around when the DD releases, could we have the option of 3.5mm bullets? I think many of us would prefer that.

3 Likes

@BruSkater I can offer some 3.5mm to 5.5mm adapters which you can purchase but they would come with 5.5mm.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in getting some adapters as well. Also will the 35 degree baseplate be an option or an additional purchase?

:sunglasses:

1 Like

That is exactly what I said 360/2 = 180 per motor when bought in a pair.

Plz chill I was defending you

Maybe YOU should read first before biting a potential customers head off

2 Likes

Ahem!!! I’m charging $260 per pair. I believe, excuse me please if my math is wrong, That’s $130 per motor

1 Like

AUD - Austrailian dollar

1 Like

USA USA USA! USA USA USA! Seems fine here

1 Like

You don’t have kangaroos so you suck

5 Likes

But we do have TimTams now so…what now?!

3 Likes

To be a cool country you must have kangaroos, vegemite and Bunnings snags

6 Likes

Those maytechs are fucking expensive. Even of you buy like 30. Believe me.

But, they are by far the best I have used to date, and worth it.

@psychotiller is like 100 years old too. Best to remember that.

You don’t mess with old dudes, they have that weird “old man stength.”

8 Likes

Lol, till they fall down the stairs the first time and need a lift to get back up there in after

3 Likes

Yeah, let us know. As for 35D baseplate we decided to go 50D as standard because most decks won’t fit for the 35D baseplate due to the larger wheels. But we can get some additional 35D base plates.

6 Likes

Orrrr. You could spring a shitload of money on adjustables and pass the expense onto the consumer!

That would be dope AF. Maybe thats just me though, lol.

1 Like

We could… That’s an option but unfortunately… that’s a small minority. I could look into it again though been meaning to test out the design.

1 Like