First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

Damn. Good to know. Wonder if timo would sell me a set of hangers and mounts.

4 Likes

@torqueboards I saw the announcement about the AT wheels, they look great! What I don’t see is a way to order them for the direct drive setup. Is that coming soon? Thanks!

2 Likes

@ClarkMitchell Haven’t fully tested it yet but once fully tested we’ll get the drive wheel adapters in production.

3 Likes

@marcmt88 has AT mounts I think for the TB Direct Drive. They are better quality but at a higher price.

1 Like

Link for more details: https://www.janux-esk8.com/product-page/janux-quattro-torqueboard-direct-drive-hubs

5 Likes

Looking good!

19 Likes

Looking good indeed !!! Any approximate date for the release, and a price connected to them ?

By the way, I participated in a race in Czech Republic, the X1 race in the city of Brno, many people were interested in my TD DD 90KV, and all of them were baffled by the smoothness and the torque past 15km/h.

The cameraman followed me for few laps:

Again, good job on them :wink:

I almost hit the 1000 km on them, will post here my update after all that distance.

5 Likes

Glad your enjoying it! Hopefully in about 1-2 months we’ll release the AT kit. :smiley:

1 Like

Not quite done yet but getting it together!

7 Likes

Those look clean :+1:t3:

1 Like

Yea, not bad. Curious to how you’re 4WD will be :smile: I do like the torque from a belt/gear drive though. I’m torn… that’s why theres all options HAHA

2 Likes

My awd has so much torque…kills hills like twin peaks in San Francisco.

1 Like

Post your photos :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll take some more this weekend

19 Likes

Beautiful Build Samuel!

1 Like

You get motor bite with that setup?

1 Like

Nope! All you get get is torque and power LOL

4 Likes

Deck job is sweet. Was that Sender