First Build | Dual Hub Motor | Internal Planetary Gearbox | 4260 300KV | VESC

woohoo! put it together, lets see this bird fly.

1 Like

Because i like it to much🙈

33 Likes

I’m really interested to see how this turns out. Good job brother and nice thinking.

2 Likes

This is awesome. I’ve been following this for a bit and can’t wait to see it rolling.

1 Like

Really nice! Looking forward to more pictures and videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Frank was the edm machine made part expensive? seems a job that only it could do. how accurate is the part cut that deep?

1 Like

This is great, cant wait to see it in action.

1 Like

Awesome…

1 Like

@ everybody Thanks!

@Hummie I know EDM is not cheap. Luckily I have an EDM at school I can use so it didn’t cost me anything. The accuracy depends on many different settings but it is now about 0.01 of a mm.

1 Like

so yesterday some parts for the batterypack came.

It is going to be a 7s7p pack what will give me a solid 500+ Wh

4 Likes

Why did you go with PF cells when there are much better options out there. Was it just cheap?

@PXSS mostly the price but also because i go 7P I don’t need the high continuous power

NCR18650GA would give you 1.5x more capacity but they are also like 3x more expensive

Like you said it 1,5x capacity 3 times the price. I do not think three times the price is worth it. It is already a 500+WH pack

1 Like

FINISHED!!! :heart_eyes:

41 Likes

any plans to sell these? its so beautifuuuul

great! 10 Char

We be needing a video! Those look beautiful great work on them. What do you think is the estimated top speed?

2 Likes

@stormboard1 ideas yea but i need to change the design(to make the production easier) but i dont no if i have the time

@FredrikHems Thanks

you say i do @JdogAwesome

a simple hand turn to see the working of the drive. i need to make the battery first to really test it :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

You’re teasing me here!

12 Likes