First build: dual 6374-190kv TB motors - 13s4p diy -dual Focbox - Arbor Prodigy 38" - DIY 97mm wheels - TB218 trucks (65kg skateboarder on top)

"… yet you cant figure out the trucks, bms, deck, motor or battery. "

Please leave your insults behind your personal computer, mobile phone or whatever medium ure using. It does no one any good in a learning/teaching environment.

im just saying you claimed to do all the research already… :grinning:

you can buy the PCB’s on http://esk8life.com/ and can read up more on github

Oh let the poor old man alone :joy:

Cool :smiley: Started gluing the 18650s today with high temp silicone, se insta for pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx5gtg8l_UCP5ThnjylMHPQVURFRu-P50cUmEI0/

Your insta is private.

sorry, fixed now

thats a lot of silicon lol, you should push against the silicon.

Thank you for the thread you posted, but since he is using a clear silicone type, clearly with much higher viscosity (u can look that up if you cant grasp the concept). His silicone is dripping into the cracks between the cells. As the Silicone I used that can handle temperatures up to 300 degrees Celsius has a much lower viscosity and had to be pushed down the crack to glue together ( and yes I might have overdone it, but better they stick together than fall apart) Does it really matter though ? Other than not looking as good as the clear silicone pics u uploaded (cause I would’ve used hot glue, and that be worse wouldn’t it) So if I made a mistake, and have to pull the cells apart, please advise. Other then that, shut the f… up and leave my forum thread u f…looser

does not matter i use ge 2+ and it does not drip into cracks.

:joy:

not exactly, when you use a high temp hor glue gun shit sticks pretty well :rofl:

the amount of silicon you put in will start to insulate the cells, which is bad

but also 300c silicon is not needed… cause the absolute max a 18650 can reach is 90c (90c is extreme) any natural cure window silicon would work fine like GE silicon 2+

my 13s10p

0bc387ab89b17dab547285b858f1eca6dbb92bc6_2_666x500 ea060b796d38931b9fa434642d6f24d5b69bb16d_2_666x500 6f84dbb7f2a55c15a8a83bc5d7b46531ed198fa4_2_666x500

“the amount of silicon you put in will start to insulate the cells, which is bad”

WTF Why ???"

heat. the #1 enemy of any cell

I don’t care for neat and tidy, I care for safety and security

The excess Silicone is generating heat ??? how ???

not generating heat but trapping heat the cells generate, i dont think it will be a big deal though

Ok, so there a little less amount of air in the battery pack, but the silicone material at least will not take any part in rising the temperature

will lol, any material will raise the temp of cells even heatshrink (trapping heat) its not that big of a deal though

lol back and please explain why silicone is the preferred material in cable insulation then ?

cause everything has a different use lol? this isnt cableinsulation.builders

alright, you don’t understand what I’m saying. anything and everything will contribute to the rise of temperature even if by a minuscule amount.