Finally Surfrodz RKP Motor Mounts " Pyschotiller Mounts "

I always wondered this when looking. I assume they are because you can select the color for two base plates and hangers, but they don’t let you choose the second base plate angle. WTH.

Anyone know for sure?

Also the description and info at the bottom is not filled out, website needs some love.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the RKP kit page is a pair. But the red 150mm RKP on sale for $79, no idea! The axle kits, no idea how many axles and spacers. The spacer kits, quantos quantos quantos! 10mm bearing is it 1 bearing, or 8 bearings – enough for 1 complete board? Dunno!

1 Like

God damnit! That is like $50 less than I paid a month ago

2 Likes

@deucesdown the kit i received came with 2 black 10mm and two 5mm spacers ×4, or for each wheel. They do not automatically include bearings, sf eyes or bushing washers

Edit: the sf 6900 bearings do not have a great shield. I got a set of contact-sealed 6900s on eBay for a descent price, and they are great so far (only 20 miles on them)

2 Likes

I don’t get the measures of the SR trucks. … If you get the 200mm and the 80mm axle, total end to end length would be 280 or 360? Anyway, which length is recommended for esk8?

im so jealous right now :stuck_out_tongue:

200mm with 70mm axles. @psychotiller 's mounts come with 80mm axles i believe

Hey @psychotiller:

Will you sell these mounts with a set of SurfRodz 176mm in black?

I want to mount 6355 but need to be as narrow as possible

just gobbling em up while they’re on sale, don’t actually need em. maybe i can sell to you at friend prices later down the road.

2 Likes

Won’t work on 176mm. My mounts only work on 200mm. Details are on my site.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer.

How about the pressed clamps only. I could make the mounts myself.

If the trucks come as a set of two? If so its really good value with the discount. So tempting, my wallet is burning.

SR hanger end to end is 200mm, so if you add (2) 80mm axles you will have about 360mm total width.

it’s a full set, so front and back trucks.

1 Like

You don’t actually count the whole axle. If you use the 70mm axles that they come with your only adding 20mm to each side via the spacers so, 240mm. If you get @psychotiller’s mounts with the 80mm axles you could have, potentially, 260mm total hanger length.

6 Likes

Yea I know, I was just giving him the total width of the truck with axles.

Nope! It won’t work spacing wise unless you’re some kind of David Blaine.

I have a new design coming soon with a bigger flange/bigger mount plate that will clear the hanger and the outside of my mount. (I consulted Blaine) Guess what? They will also fit 176’s.

Hear that @PatRocks?

3 Likes

Ok, I’m going to jump into the RKP Surf Rodz.

I’ll wait for those mounts, hope they don’t take too long

4 Likes

20 days out give or take a few days

1 Like

Heard!!! You tha Man brother

Thanks for your efforts in bringing this option to the community. I’m gonna go throw all my caliber trucks in the trash!!! (Kidding) But seriously.

2 Likes