Finally Surfrodz RKP Motor Mounts " Pyschotiller Mounts "

YESSS PLEASEEE!!! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Yup. 80mm plates

3 Likes

Dibs!! I really appreciate you making this happen!

2 Likes

What did I say about concrete info!?! lol. 80mm is ctc distance? As opposed to the normal 71mm ctc?

1 Like

Yes. Why would I quote an ened to end distance? Seriously. Why?

3 Likes

To f*ck with people! That’s pretty much all I do

3 Likes

Im soooo ready to buy two of these asap :heart_eyes: @psycho, soonish?

@mmaner I wonder which shoulder bolt, 100mm or 80mm should I get for Boa Constrictors 100mm?

So does anyone has the fastenal link to purchase 10mm bearings for these SRs?

1 Like

I don’t know, I think either would work but you will need more spacers with the longer axle. It was @Holyman92 who found the the Fastenal bearings.

I think $35 is lowest I’ve seen. I picked up a set on ebay when they were running one of those site-wide coupons.

1 Like

Look on Amazon for a 6900Z bearing that’s what I use

Screenshot_20180719-072442

@Holyman92 cab you mount them in the wheel with your bare hands or you need to press them with the axle nut and tools? Are they easy to remove just like regular 8mm bearings?

I mean… I put them in by hand… they even fit my 3d printed rims

@Eboosted they aren’t bad and they are snug… the main difference in these is the thickness

1532011034051938675594 15320111756641232584584

It’s like 2mm off

1 Like

Legend! didn’t know anyone made 10mm bearings with built in spacers. Is there any other brands that make these?

Oh my fuck… ordering a set of these next week!!!

1 Like

I couldn’t find any for 10mm. Seismic is a good old brand like ABEC11. ABEC11 I believe were first to market with BILT-INs.

Haha it’s cool but I don’t think it’ll make much difference for eskate? Maybe if you’re looking for additional water resistance.

I free wheel a lot and trust me, they make a difference

I have Neil’s bearings and freewheeling on those compared to traditional bearings is literally night and day, even with the motor belt on

1 Like

guys, just get bearing from surfrodz, they’re like $10 a set.

$90 for a set of bearing is fucking stupid, and i remember someone’s ceramic bearings exploding on their esk8.

4 Likes

@thisguyhere I cruise at 25mph steady and have been for months on the same set of bearings… I also maintain my bearings VERY well… usually every saturday/Sunday i will break my wheels down and clean my bearings and add a drop of speed cream when they dry. My board tops out at 27mph however I have it limited from the vesc to 25… but the balls are trisilicon nitride, the same as the seismics…

Also, like I said, I free wheel a lot because I enjoy kicking every now and then. And I like how well my board freewheels even with a belt on w/ ceramics