Fetts Vet , (first build) 12s4p(lol) - 6374x2 - 190kv - surfrodz - hummie deck - blah blah blah

Pics from last night. Gonna take apart and confirm settings on both focboxes

I mean, it is geared to go 42mph. Definitely bump up those motor amps to 80 and make sure you’ve calibrated your remote

1 Like

170kv 16t-40t, 107mm, 12s4p* Yeah I’ll mess with it. Gotta wait till monday pretty much tho

Ok, i put 190kv into the calculator

I ended up swapping to a lower kv motor. Forgot to update. Still. Dosen’t feel like im going much over 20mph atm.

Does that bench wheel remote have different speed modes? Something doesn’t seem right if it feels that slow

1 Like

Using a mini remote atm

I thought I had all the settings the same on both. And did the remote test multiple times on both. But it was my first time using the wizard last night and I could have missed something. Really wishing I would have picked up a Bluetooth mod now. The next 3 days are my super long work days so I really just don’t have time to take all my skate stuff out until Monday night maybe Tuesday morning …

1 Like

Yeah if you by chance missed the calibration in the app setup wizard or forgot to click apply it could be the issue, can say for sure until you have time to open it up

1 Like

I did the calibration and then hit apply at least three times per vesc. That was actually a part that took me the longest was messing with the remote calibrations.

2 Likes

I’m glad that I’m not the only one who litteraly presses the apply button like three times :smile:

I just wanted to throw this in right now lol.

3 Likes

Ok, sounds like you just need to turn up the motor amps then. 80 would probably be good

2 Likes

It should be chucking you on your ass. Deffo something wrong.

2 Likes

Agreed. With 12s and even 10s, 6374 motors at 190 kv should throw you on yo ass. With 170kv even more so.

2 Likes

I’d be upping the motor to 80 should be scaring you right now.
Mine on 12s 4p is on 70 motor max 35 battery max and it scares the shit out of me.

Isn’t a very calm acceleration. And ot tops out fairly quick. Feels just a bit faster than the riptide. Somethings gotta be off

1 Like

very very wrong. When you get the time we’ll go through it again. Thinking its that remote be honest because the settings you have right now should still be quick as on 170kv. The trim wasn’t turned down by any chance?

Trim? :man_shrugging: lol

3 Likes

No your trim is centered

the two white knobs on the top of the remote. When we set this all up they were both centred to zero. Just wondering if the throttle one has accidentally been moved. Sometimes its the simple things that trip you up. It has to be the remote set up that has this screwy. As I said before the settings are good for decent power as is.

1 Like