FeatherRemote and SmartRemote (Files in post #577)

F)(#*K YES!

10char

1 Like

Any final pics of how they all turned out…? The suspense is killing me!!!

1 Like

Hmm i think i have some photos ok my other phone… I ll look tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, I have the papers at home. I am super busy, I ll send u the tracking ids in the night or tomorrow morning…

but at the moment i dont have remotes for sale

4 Likes

Didn.t u send them last week friday? From germany i shouls have it allready or did somthing go wrong? Thanks for the tracking anyhows:-)

1 Like

I gave them to the shipping department on Friday… that doesnt mean they are on the way unfortunitly. Thats why i had so much trouble with them. I hope they push it now! But this should go fast now. The parcels are already picked up here!

Did u find those photos of the finished remotes?

1 Like

And did u test them for reliability and connection. Friend of mine has the photon remote and its very poor with connection:-( Pretty sad as it was not cheap

1 Like

I made a quick hardware test with all remotes! Includes also the connection to receiver. The connection was good on all remotes! This should not be a problem :slight_smile:

I read a lot about the photon remote… its a very nice remote, but the people have some big issues with it unfortunately. And the guy who build this remote is nearly lost in space and didn’t response since weeks. Hopefully he is fine, because building this remotes while u have other pressure from work or whatever can kill u.

Some picture? I ll find some… :slight_smile: forgot about this!

1 Like

here are some pictures from the build phase

IMG_7764 IMG_7872 IMG_7870

8 Likes

Hey Stefan ! You said you had tracking id’s? Where could I get mine?

1 Like

U didn’t get one? I check this tomorrow… I am out of home at the moment. All remotes are already on the way!

IMG_20181215_192048

Already arrived. Lol. Any Guides to install it? Dont want to make anything wrong😂

1 Like

So jealous, I’m in the US so maybe next week sometime.

1 Like

Darnnit where is the remote taking ages. Was expecting faster from germany to holland. But seems like snow tonight so riding is not possible anyways.

Fuck guys!!! Didn’t expect that they are allready arrived!

I am drunk at the „Tollwood“!!!

I ll responded tomorrow!!

4 Likes

Omg I forgot a screw kn your remote?!?! Shit! Man I ll send u some screws!

You got my tracking code Stefan? :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

I send u a message!

Dammit! U sent me the wrong one:-(

1 Like