FeatherRemote and SmartRemote (Files in post #577)

yes u can just order a different color if u pay for it,

Should I keep a slot for u?

1 Like

lemme ask my parents, i’ll bet they’ll say yes but idk, i don’t wanna hold ur orders back.

1 Like

Yes I confirm. Its 160Euro + 18Euro shipping and optional 15Euro for a special color.

One jumped out. So one more for Sale guys. Just PM me if u want one.

payed. :sunglasses:

Guys this is an amazing remote and receiver combo. Tons of features and awesome support from @StefanMe! It even accidentally helped me diagnose an issue I had with my board’s batteries :sweat_smile:

Too bad you missed it @Winfly

4 Likes

OOoooooh, how did this happen?

1 Like

Woooow ok. @StefanMe pls put me next on the list for next batch.

3 Likes

I was hitting 0% battery throttling for some reason even though I was at at least half battery, and the remote was giving me battery warnings. Turns out one of my p groups was dying extremely fast and ended up dead at 0v. Wouldn’t have known without the remote warning me with vibration

5 Likes

When is the next batch @StefanMe?

@ElectricCoast I think thats it for now. Ill create a few batches in the future only 5 every time and will give the shematics ect for free… then u can go for your own if u want.

I did a lot of debugging and bugfixing the last days, I can recommend everyone to make an update on your remote and receiver. Take a look into the manual for updates. If u need help give me a shout!

3 Likes

Any chance you would be willing to do a pre order?so that we know we will definitely be in the next batch.

oops. I didn’t check this thread for 10 days and another small batch was sold. rip.

Actually I want to open up my position, but Stefan seems to be busy until Friday and hasn’t replied yet.

@mishrasubhransu By open position do you mean you placed an order and no longer want it? I’d place an order in your stead if it’s available. :smiley:

idk who would wanna give up one of these bad boys. lol

1 Like

Sorry guys am am out for training this week. I ll give u feedback on the weekend. Please be patient.

2 Likes

Hey Stefan, the update and everything when smooth, thanks a lot for your help I think the telemetry is fixed, don’t know for sure yet, tomorrow ride to work and test. What a nice surprise that I got, now is working the 2 motor temp sensors, awesome!! I think I find one!!! :bug: The MOSFET, vesc temperature is showing battery volts. Screenshot_20190117-224619 Screenshot_20190117-224648

Awesome work you did it with this remote man!! Mad props!!!

2 Likes

Awesome!

The MOSFET, vesc temperature is showing battery volts.

This is because I didn’t knew what’s reasonable to show on this page…

Top: VOLTAGE, Middle: MOSFET-Temp Bottom: MOTOR-Temp

On the unity its more clear…

Top: MOSFET-Temp left, Middle: MOSFET-Temp right Middle-bottom: MOTOR-Temp left Bottom: MOTOR-Temp right

I maybe should choose new names for the pages. I think there is no chance to get the second motor temp on the over bus ESCs. On the unity the pages shoes nearly everything… maybe @sofu can make a picture when she has done the

1 Like