FatBoy SS Drive 1:5 Heavy Duty Gear Drive 80/63mm motor

IMG_1744 IMG_1745

4 Likes

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d3aUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d52 KQD4yRsyTQao%25dj7GEXIIQ_thumb_d54 WSpXheExQXW9oqySs9IBEg_thumb_d56

5 Likes

Does this work with new MBS Metal Matrix II Truck?

Yes works with new MBS Metal Matrix II Truck .

Are these compatible with MBS rockstar hubs?

Are they for sale yet @3DServisas

I do not see an option for mbs hub hole spacing, so I think the only option is to select the type of hanger used

So Trampa wheel pattern only(?) @3DServisas

Would be nice to have MBS hubs pattern as an option, even better both hole patterns on the same adapter

No, drive train only works with 5 star trampa/fatboy wheel hubs. We didn’t liked MBS wheel hubs as they are plastic and has bad integrity (deforms on the load)

Yes, available in our online web store: https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/fatboy-ss-drive-hd

3 Likes

All wheels with a plastic hub will deform under load it’s not specific to MBS wheels, Trampa wheels do it as well.

That’s actually one of the things that keep a lot of hardcore street thrashers from using MTB products. The only option that performs well is a an aluminum wheel, but an 8in aluminum wheel with tire and tube weight almost twice as much as a 6 in aluminum wheel and 4 to 6 times as much as a pla6tic wheel.

4 Likes

So this plastic baseplate should also have bad integrity …
Take a look at MBS catalog, the MBS pattern works with the Rockstar Pro with is Alloy rims :wink:

2 Likes

So rockstars pro work with this ?

Same question ^ @riako

no Rolando,

:wink:

What is the difference between those two drives?

Only things I can see is support for 80mm motor + an extra screw on top of the red one. Also the support for MBS trucks with the black one. Is that it? And is one more suitable for jumping than the other?

Before I start ordering equipment, I just wanted to double check compatibility.

If I order a Fatboy SS Drive with the trampa trucks, I can run megastar deepdish hubs with 9 inch tires?

Will I be able to run 6396 maytech brushless sensored motors with this setup?

Please advise. I’d like to order the SS Drive ASAP!

3 Likes

Fatboy SS Drive with trumps and megastar hubs with 9-inch tires are compatible. 6396 motors compatible

2 Likes

What is the minimum tyre size required for this drive ? I would like to run 6,5inch weels but im not sure if this would fit.

1 Like

@3DServisas any chance of making a wheel adapter for etoxx hubs? If so I’ll place an order for the hd drive

1 Like

Here are the dimensions of the etoxx hub. 2 mounting circles 5mm Holes. 40mm and 50mm pitchcircle. 5x72degrees

1 Like

@3DServisas Is possible to order 2x FatBoy SS Drive HD - Trampa / 1:4 / 8mm ??? Your shop says only 1 piece avaible.

1 Like