FatBoy Solid Core Hub

How is price depended on workshop location? :slight_smile: To machine, it’s pretty simple with our CNC :wink:

1 Like

One side milling done :slight_smile:

9 Likes

serious hunk of alloy dude!

looks :muscle:

1 Like

Well… CNC services in Germany/UK cost a bit more than CNC services in Lithuania, wouldn’t you think? Just from the salary stand point. Though these days even in Lithuania some crazy dudes can ask prices which are above the moon.

Machining simplicity is way less important than machining time. Thats why even a very simple part jumps in price almost double if not more, even if a simplest slot has to be added from the bottom/side (if you have to reposition the work piece during machining).

But then again that can change if the same part is made over and over - if the machinist has a jig.

Anyways…who cares… what and why am i even writing here. hah.

1 Like

Single part / prepared process with jigs etc are two different things :wink:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Very nice they look light :+1:

Not for me but a kit deal may interest some, you have the drives, enclosures, wheels and esc on the way :wink:

one piece wieghts 176g

1 Like

What tyres can they run?

2 pieces = 352gm (+ bolts to factor)

Pneumatic compare weightwise Vs

Trampa @187gm superstars

Psychokiller @549gm * inc. two wheel pullies in total weight https://psychotiller.com/product/6-billet-wheel-hubs

L3Chef (Not released) @350g gm

The same Trampa ones like SuperStar can run

That’s cool. Let’s see what you can offer them for. I really like the sound of these tyres

1 Like

I am thinking of them too, for new board :smiley:

1 Like

I you dont mind me asking, where do you get your aluminium from? :grinning:

Local dealer :wink:

8 Likes

It weighs 362g with screws

There will be options also for longboard bearings (22mm x 8mm x 7mm). Also choice for either 6082 T6 or 7075 T6 (lighter, but more expensive).

Plus at the moment we are at work for Trampa SuperStar hub aluminum plates for longboard bearings, so you could fit Trampa wheels on longboards (Then maybe in future there will also be mouting set of our drivetrains for longboard trucks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

There is not yet exact price, but should be around 200€/set (4 wheel hubs)

3 Likes

sign me up Kugy :heart_eyes:

did you counter ballance the valve stem?

There will be some counterweight to glue on other side, to make it balance according you tire or tube :wink: Because every tube/tire has different weight

1 Like