FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6

Hey not trying to rush you or anything but will you release the build guide out soon?

Mini instructions should work pretty much the same. I will release guide when I am back from holidays next year.

1 Like

Ok gotcha thanks

if i ordered one now, when would it ship? im also making a build list and wondering what lube u use?

thanks

2 Likes

@Kug3lis I have a pair of APS 6374’s which have a 10mm motor axle plus 3mm keyway, would you be able to make a motor gear that fits?

It can be done .

5 Likes

Beautiful and affordable gear drive. Perfect! What numbers should I put in when trying to find the max speed, torque etc (wheel pulley teeth and motor pulley teeth)?

1 Like

14 x 36T maybe? (1:2.57 given for 1:2.6)

1 Like

That sounds right. The motor pulley has 14 teeth (just counted). Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Any recommendations on where to buy motors for FatBoy Nano E-Caliber (EU)? Any shops kind enough to cut the shaft so we don’t have to?

1 Like

I can do it for you, just pm me and I can fix it. If you can wait 2 month you can also order the motors from me(6374). If not go to eskating.eu and order them and I cut them the correct length for free.! Here is 2 nano kits ready to install on the deck with 6374 and tb trucks: IMG_20190109_205301

4 Likes

For FatBoy Nano Hanger E-Caliber only suitable for 6355

1 Like

What’s the length of e caliber?

Caliber Trucks length 184mm

Ah ok well then Roman order them from eskating.eu and I cut them for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, I will do it, thanks! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How do i calculate speed with this drive? 107mm on 6374 with a 10s battery = ? Km/h

The drive is 1:2.6 ratio so use that in the calculator, what kv is the motors? And I can calculate it for you.

https://calc.3dservisas.eu/

3 Likes

190kv motors :slight_smile: