FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6

Width is more important for power if you considering running high power motors like more than 60A per motor when you should go for mini but for everyone standard boards with standard vesc settings this should be more than enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sender what trucks are you gonna run these on?

I see, thanks. I don’t really know much about materials or design strength in a gear so I wanted to make sure that I would not break the gears by hitting the brakes too hard. It surely is not the same thing but my fat ass used to strip 9mm belts like they did not even have teeth on to begin with.

thanx

yes, inside of the board because of using kicktail

how do we sign up?

Surf Rodz adjustable baseplates and Fatboy hangers. Maybe just one fatbuy hanger for the drive system and a regular Surf Rodz hanger up front. Still trying to decide.

3 Likes

But if you by the Fatboy hanger you might as well get the mini no?

So its only mini for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats the plan. Mini 2.4

2 Likes

This now more accurate motor gear picture :slight_smile: 10mm shoulder + keyway for 8mm shaft

3 Likes

2 x 6374 on TB218 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So much space!

Not really :smiley:

3 Likes

First test spin and free roll test :slight_smile: (No cover, no lubrication)

7 Likes

That’s appears to be surprisingly quiet, well done

Any plans to make something like this but for Superstars? With a higher gear ratio, 4:1 or similar, but slim like this one for those running lower power on Gummies or 6,5” tires?

Our Pnuematics 1:3 for TB218/Trampa is making the same noise as its practically the same gears but bit wider :wink:

1:4 and 1:5 is covered by FatBoy SS.

2 Likes

How much would be the 1:3 for TB218 without the hubs? Couldn’t find that option in your site

You cant use normal hubs with that drive because wheel will be over gear drive. that’s why it needs our wheel hubs which has offset :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t know that, thanks

1 Like

P.S. This is not a Black Friday only deal :slight_smile: We just start taking pre-orders on BF :slight_smile: It will be available all the time until we decide to stop making it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now i get It.