FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6

It’s cheap shipping like 10-15 eur for a set :slight_smile: Combining just increases prices :slight_smile:

Wait really? When I tried to checkout with fatboy mini it said 30eur shipping for me?

mini comes with hanger :slight_smile: and is more heavier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nano would be 10.8 eur

1 Like

Oh ok I didn’t think it be that big of a difference. Yeah then ignore my comment, can’t beat 11eur shipping :grin:

BTW we do not 3d print anything on our products and gears are machined from chunk of material like this:

12 Likes

Can we get a 3DServisas shop tour? Drool.

4 Likes

Maybe someday :smiley:

7 Likes

The machined wheel gear relys on self-lubrication like for example brass bearings, no? So there is no need for a support bearing? (Plus the external grease of course)

is it possible to mount the drivetrain inwards (e-caliber truck, 45 degree basplate, jetspud deck)?

Wheel gear sits on wheel hub adaptor which itself has bearing and then 2 bearings on the wheel so 3 bearings for wheel gear should be more then enough :slight_smile:

@sebaszz you mean into the inside of the board? It only fits on the inside on the outside kingpin is problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kug3lis is this 10mm collar on the axle an issue for the drives?

3 Likes

Nope :slight_smile: You will just need to cut off length

6 Likes

Noice!

1 Like

Testing all fitments :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love the price of this one, like its seriously competitivly priced for a -dual mount w/ stabilizer- type of mounting system.

even if i go gear on my trampa i might still throw money at this :heart_eyes:

Man these are really dope, but th 2.4 gear ratio of the minis is calling my name.

2 Likes

4mph difference on 12s :smiley:

3 Likes

Also this is now only for TB218 and E-Calibers don’t want to make too universal as it would increase the costs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the width important for the strength of the gears. I mean, For 100kg + rider should I choose wider and go for mini or it doesn’t matter?