FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6

Yes I love the sound, it doesn’t sound as high in real life as on video

4 Likes

Hm with nano I was hoping for small, light and maybe cheaper. Like 2x6355 on e-caliber with 97mm flys.

TB218 or FB230 is not that small. Boa not that light. FB230 makes it not that cheap.

Hmmmm! Still watching, holding my breath!

Someone doesn’t read :smiley:

It’s same price as TB dual motor kit… with bolt pulleys cmon man…

5 Likes

Hey sorry, didn’t mean to sound ungrateful. I understand all of above. e-caliber story sounds like it’s not fully developed, so I’m still hanging around. And you’re right, running tb218 it’s still a very nice price point (but sigh I don’t think I would).

3 Likes

How is the pushability and free roll of the drives? Sorry if this question was answered earlier can’t recall it at the moment. :sweat_smile:

Edit* can I push my board Ninja style in front of policemen?

It’s not as good as hub, but it’s better thene belt

does it makes obvious noises when pushed? Btw. I adore your build man! That thing is crazy and beautifully executed. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Almost finished unit :slight_smile: Prototype will be sent to @mackann for testing :slight_smile:

9 Likes

1 Like

@Kug3lis sorry to bother again but you think I can fit 6369’s on the TB218? Also we can request a kegal core right?

Well if 6374 fits 6369 will fit too :slight_smile: Regarding Kegal will be option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wait I ment e-calibers I dont know why I said tb

don’t think that 6369 will fit space wise it would but there is baseplate…

1 Like

Profile look, without Stainless steel plate and v-ring

8 Likes

4mm difference between mini and nano wheel gears :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey do you have an idea of how much the whole assembly weighs?

One side drive train is 300g

1 Like

230 for a set?

Yes, 230$ for a set

@Kug3lis how much cheaper is it to ship multiple sets together? I’l see if anyone wants to combine shipping in the us.