FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6

I’m interested, I’d also need a 36T Kegel pulley pair, let me know.

Nano drive will be on pre-order, pulleys can either be shipped with drive or separately if separately two different orders :slight_smile:

Is this a tb 218 hanger or the Fatboy hanger?

So i have some good news and bad news…

Good news is that the drive will fit e-caliber hanger with 6355 motors (on non angled decks like evo or will need to tighten down as it can touch the hub because drive lift ups on evo my -5º degrees)

Bad news because of 2mm difference between TB218 and Caliber hanger profile it will be two options when buying TB218 bigger one and E-Caliber:

Caliber: 16.6 mm x 18.2 mm TB218 18.4 mm x 20.4 mm

You can use e-caliber one on TB218 but will need to sand down 1mm on each side :slight_smile:

So here are first prototype part fittings.

TB218:

E-Caliber (Used normal hanger)

Baseplate with mounting hubs

Wheel gear

5 Likes

TB218 :slight_smile:

10char

1 Like

A bit Off-topic maybe someone has used 6355 motor pair who could sell for fitment purpose?

Somebody has to say it. Those would be dank as hell on a Surf Rodz 200mm hanger. Or even better, on an elongated custom hanger for the TKP baseplates. Mmmm

3 Likes

yesyesyes

surfrods look so much superior than other trucks, so theyre always a good option :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Kug3lis have you tried it with 90mm wheels or is not possible due to clearance issues?

1 Like

Well if you have money for surfrodz you can get FatBoy Mini :smiley:

6 Likes

gotta wait till summer :dizzy_face:

I doubt we going to make multiple mounting styles for this drive… As it would increase the price of it :slight_smile: But if you grab FatBoy SR 230/240

@BruSkater the drive is 80mm height so you would have like 5mm clearance on the bottom if you don’t mind it sure you can ride with 90mm but I think its too small

4 Likes

Might be a daft question. But is this for a pair??

3 Likes

Yes dual! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Too close to the ground for 97s?

Well its up to you to decide if 9mm from ground is too close :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in for a set.

1 Like

I would choose 100mm Boa maybe :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will this be a one time offer only? How much would this one cost with 230 hanger bundled? Is there any chance to hear the sound of the drive before Black Friday?

No, we just starting making them and collecting pre-orders “small group buy” on black friday so we could order material in bulk for it :slight_smile:

Hanger is from separate group buy if you want you need to get it separate.

Regarding sound it should be same or less than Mini at the moment everything is in making and also if we record noise in workshop it would sound loud and not pleasant compared to the sound on the road :slight_smile: You can look up @mackann board

1 Like