FatBoy Mini Urethane Gear Drive 1:(2.8, 2.6, 2.4)

Hehe ye I hope so :smiley: 12s6p 30Q made by @Acido IMG_20180909_143022

3 Likes

Nice! Eager to see the build log. Still putting together my pneumatic tb218 drives too :smile:

1 Like

any update on when this drive train will be availble for sale?

I REALLY want to hear your quad drive! (and please start a build thread)

EDIT: my wallet is scared lol

1 Like

same here, that must sound amazing when taking off from a stop. definitely sound like a tie fighter from what I imagine :laughing:

Hehe will sure do :slight_smile: I will start next weekend to build it

So another batch came up for group buys :slight_smile: 230 & 240 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

When is the GB happening? :grin:

Any chance you bundle the hangers with the pneumie drive train?

oooooooo Count this guy guy in :slight_smile:

Any updates on the FB 230/FB240 hangars? :smile:

1 Like

I need 2 sets of the 240 please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Considering picking up a 4wd version of this. I’m apprehensive as I like to swap between Abec and kegel cores

Well apart upcoming TB110 wheels where is only 100mm Boa which will loose 3.5mm clearance if it doesn’t matter :slight_smile: But to add kegel wheel hub adapter is no issue we already have one from pulleys :slight_smile:

P.S. Everything is happening in group thread now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A small addition upgrade for this drive:

A STL file for bumper: https://www.3dservisas.eu/uploads/Urethane-Bumper-Old.stl

1 Like

2R%20FfRtdR3KqoAzixSg_thumb_ed4 Js9iI6LXRMaaf2h%20ahzqKg_thumb_ed2 UIJ0qUvOR5K8UTHwaDe3SQ_thumb_ed8

7 Likes

image Changing the position of the screw is good. Maintenance and assembly will be easier. Can I purchase Orangatang Pulley alone?

2 Likes

New update, improved construction :stuck_out_tongue: Yes you can separately buy a kegel adapters .

3 Likes

A new cover design which helps for lubrication with better access for maintenance.

We testing our new custom grease formula which dampens the sound by a lot compared to the previous grease we used. @ducktaperules have received a sample.

4 Likes

Looks good! I like the changes. My only major gripes with V1 were the cover screws were a pain to access and weren’t protected enough from getting ground down.

20190626_210149

10 Likes