FatBoy Mini Sparky Switch 50A - 200A 100V PreCharged Anti-Spark Switch

Then the next batch will be in stock?

1 Like

Just received mine today !!

4 Likes

@Kug3lis Psst. Make more. :wink:

1 Like

Switch is coming back in stock with some modifications for it :slight_smile: At the moment its limited quantity

4 Likes

Figures you’d get more after i clean out my esk8 funds… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

How does the PTS work? I know the flipsky pts switch requires you to run a wire to a phase, same on this?

No this, does not require any additional wiring :slight_smile:

Very clever, I want one, if only i could afford it lol

1 Like

when will this be back in stock? old sparky just stopped working randomly i need something new lol

Well it is in stock :slight_smile: You mean the big one died? Did it stopped just by standing or you were tinkering with it?

the 200a says out of stock.

yea it was most likely my fault i was setting up my board and wiring my button, i didnt short anything out but noticed my LED button would not turn off whether it was on or off and after turning it on and off a few times now it wont turn on. i checked out the pcb and didnt see anything weird or burnt.

im running a 12s8p do you think the 150a would handle it or should i wait till you get 200A in stock?

Ahh I see I fixed the stock :slight_smile:

Were you touching mosfets bolts or etc? Can be ESD or etc killed it

1 Like

im sure it was my fault but its sad to see it go to waste oh well.

thanks for updating im going to order it now and use a back up loop key for now :slight_smile:

done ordered, well this will simplify my build since theres no need for an inline fuse now and a big bulky antispark taking up space

2 Likes

Updated stocks again after this rush of orders :slight_smile: Will have to solder more but it will be shipped in the beginning of week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it possible to disable the stqrt up melody?

I was just writing response for you :slight_smile: Easiest thing is just to tape the hole on buzzer :slight_smile: In newer PCB I will include jumper to disable buzzer :slight_smile:

In every* ?

1 Like

My mistake newer*

Ah ok. Cool. Thanks :slight_smile: , I’ve already ordered 1, so i guess i’m just going to have to tape the buzzer hole haha.