FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3

Nice… what’s the pricing looking to be?

Will be revealed a bit later (needs some testing to test out how it works) :slight_smile:

Can you support legal cores?

Will be available later on as now priority is to release first 107mm version :slight_smile: Plus on 100mm will be only 9mm clearance.

Ha, I guess now we have to convince them to make 107’s (or bigger)

1 Like

Almost finished! :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

How it looks from inside

15 Likes

What size is that motor?

It’s bit oversized (6384) but APS is on backorder right now so we waiting for correct size motors :smiley:

1 Like

So when are you taking orders?! Lol

Hehe, first need to do some beta testing with @b264 :wink: There will be one prototype available to buy at prototype price if you want it get it now :smiley:

1 Like

What’s prototype price mean? :thinking:

O.o hey who nominated Brian for testing lol. I veto this vote lol jk. I’m sure he’ll examine it thoroughly…

4 Likes

I’m very interested at the prototype price…please let me know

This mini drive train looks awesome! Nice job!

2 Likes

Looks really good. How is the noise compared to belts?

I as haven’t ridden nothing else apart Evolve Carbon GT with belts, its a bit louder than belts for sure imho. You should ask @mmaner he has more experience and now rides with TB218 gear drive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its louder than belt drive, probably 25% louder. But it has easily 50% more torque and a lot more (don’t know how much yet) top end. This is assuming like wheel and motor sizes.

5 Likes

If you ever want a +300lbs beta tester to abuse it on shitty rural roads then just let me know how much :slight_smile:

Will these work with 80mm motors or is 63mm the largest that will fit? Could am adapter plate be made to fit them?