FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3

@Sender of course SurfRodz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I wish there was another cheap precision option with a better profile and the rakeā€¦ The stupid tapers make the trucks hard to work withā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, maybe not enough peeps. Such a shame though when such a better precision system is available for really not much more money. Especially when taken into consideration putting a bad ass, not cheap direct drive system on it.

I do love the stuff you do @torqueboards ā€¦ justā€¦ you know. I really do love the SR stuff, and they are pretty reasonable for precision. Sorry if I offended :roll_eyes:

1 Like

DD/enclosed gear box is gonna be awesome for streetā€¦ Iā€™m tired of picking peopleā€™s out of my pulleys with my keys lolā€¦

1 Like

I wish @torqueboards just sold hangers :stuck_out_tongue: And that the axle was like 5mm longer, or maybe a 10mm / 8mm stepped axle with just the 8mm part the same length as a standard Caliber2 hanger axle

Dammit man, have a heart. Stop running over tiny people.

7 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t know how SurfRodz sells a full set for $120 bucksā€¦

They literally jus want to keep their machines running lol. Itā€™s a stealā€¦ Iā€™m honestly not sure why more people donā€™t run them.

Spend on a $300 deck but $50 on trucks :cry:

2 Likes

Its because it is like a side gig for those guys I believeā€¦ there machines make their money from making medical parts or something iirc. Dont quote me on that, I feel like I read that somewhere though.

3 Likes

@Sender yeah, they just do it to keep their machines operating all the time.

2 Likes

Guys we could make on SurfRods version too but I donā€™t think it would fit on their hanger, I donā€™t know final width of version of 107mm but mine for e.g. is 10cm width (with 6374 motor) so you need at least 20 cm width on hanger. I see they have 20cm width hanger but I donā€™t think it will fit nicely.

Hahahaha I totally meant pebble. Not sure how people got thereā€¦ :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Okay today we received @b264 sent 107mm flywheels to design 1:3 drive train for them. Everything fits nicely just need to remake wheel gear to mount wheel hub to it.

7 Likes

Niceā€¦Iā€™d suggest making the housing smallerā€¦ Itā€™s gonna scrape that close to the outside of the wheel.

1 Like

Yes, I know itā€™s wasnā€™t made for it, just added plate from TB218 kit

1 Like

Ah gotcha. I just was reading your post and it sounded like you were just gonna redo the gears. Sorry :wink:

The idea was the everything fits nicely, so not much to change is required

1 Like

Oh manā€¦ Iā€™ve already got my metroboard pulleys but I just might have to save them for a different board and get this instead.

1 Like

You have a rough estimate what these will cost? $200, $300, $400ish, lol?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got pulleys on the way already for the 107s, love this little system tho may come back to taking a :eyes:

First tests

11 Likes