FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3

Would it be possible to make the hangers like a few mm wider so the 6380’s could fit at any angle…?

I moved this to the new topic as this got over sized as topic also added missing pictures

2 Likes

Where did you get those aswome Dress up washers? you use to mount the enclosure?

IMG_0411

4 Likes

IMG_0423IMG_0425IMG_0427

6 Likes

Hi the Trampa mini drive also links to this thread, wondering if these enhancements like tooth profile, sealed oil bath, multiple angle are also applicable to it? If so I’d like to send in a mini Trampa hanger

I think yes, haven’t checked yet, but as the base drive is almost the same, just mounting is different.

IMG_0432

8 Likes

that looks really cool ! Have you got the weight of both (and maybe compared to a standard rim ?) ? :v:

IMG_0435IMG_0436

6 Likes

3.75" wheel hub only is 250g 2.9" wheel hub only is 200g

3.75" with 165mm tire + tube its 250g + 300g = 550g 2.9" with 6" aliexpress tire + tube its 200g + 338g = 538g

1 Like

This is how it looks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot ! And interesting !! They looks gorgeous :heart_eyes: hope to could touch them one day …

1 Like

Will this work on both pneumatic and 107s? And will 97mm abec be on the horizon?

Gummies and pneumatics only. There’s a urethane gear drive that will work with at least 107 sized wheels or bigger

hey @Kug3lis, is this awesomeness compatible with trampa mini-vertigo trucks?

1 Like

There is mini version for Trampa full/mini trucks but not the latest one.

oh, how’d i miss that. thx!

1 Like

For the mini trucks you will need to provide a hanger for the milling :slight_smile: Either buy one from Trampa and ship to us or send urs

@Kug3lis I’m a bit torn between the fatboy 1:3 and the fatboy ss. What is best for what application? Thinking of building a trampa with 6.5-8 wheels and dual 6374 with 12s battery. Can’t decide…:confused: