FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3

Nice can’t wait until these are available, hopefully a deal with @JLabs in the future for Faster Obtainment for us US folks.

Is there a minimum motor that you recommend (such as 6355’s being too weak)

1 Like

To US folks deliver is like 1,1.5 weeks maximum, most of the time spent is in customs. :slight_smile:

About motors I have no idea, I think they all would work as they transfer power directly, no belt slippage and etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

@banjaxxed it’s possible to buy new version of mounting plate with those holes if you interested :slight_smile:

We keep improving design based on reviews and comments :wink:

1 Like

From the picture of the 6384 motors position, it looks like if you were to shave the axle down to the motor can, you probably could fit dual 6384’s…

Wouldn’t the question then be: but why?

For all that you ought ass well get some dual 6374’s and call it a day.

So is the angle only changeable in predefined steps by drilling through half predrilled holes or how does it work?

Just making an observation.

@Kug3lis I want one. Can I get one :slight_smile: Do you have the motor pulley with a keyway? Are you just using set screws for the motor pulley?

2 Likes

odd design choice. need a drill press to do it right. then holes then have to be tapped?

Holes are predrilled, you don’t need drill press, and you don’t need to tap them :wink:

1 Like

Are the drive plates swappable(universal) between flywheel drives and TB fatboy drives? @3DServisas

I’m guessing they are not cheap so would prefer to sink that money into a another whole drive unit and use the plates I have for a typicalnon-tipped board and the new plates for a tipped board,dig?

Thanks for the pic Audrius @3DServisas

Nope different :slight_smile: It’s smaller than normal version

Ah this is a macro-drive unit

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs:

3 Likes

@Deckoz and @b264 will be testers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Regarding the predrilled holes in the mounting plate, Why isnt they just drilled all the way throught?

looks like it rotates and exposes holes that would otherwise be covered.

Also rigidity decreases if you drill a lot of holes and person never uses them :wink:

1 Like