FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3

That I didn’t know, I just know your offerings started to ramp up in December, and been killing it since then…

2 Likes

And custom Trampa dampas, i´m looking forward to try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Those there my creation not under company :slight_smile: All this other magic was born under our 3D Servicas company :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good teamwork with the back office :wink: I bet you’re both :rofl: with the sales demand

2 Likes

I wanna see his belt drive solution, damnit!!

Somehow we thought there are more than enough makers in belt driven sections :slight_smile:

Right, but I wanna see how YOU would do it!!

1 Like

Hehe, belts require a lot more maintenance and etc… :smiley:

2 Likes

15 Likes

GORGEOUS! :heart_eyes:

Will these fit dual 6384 motors?

If both drivetrains same side then no, maybe if you split sides you could fit 84 but I don’t know you would need that kind of torque on 107mm… you will spin wheels in same place I guess…

1 Like

Okay, as the last people who wanted to test backed out, I will add two additional prototypes to the store for sale. They will go for 350€ + (VAT if applies) + shipping (~15€). They are available to get right now but they are prototypes and not the finished unit.

7 Likes

Nice, Which APS motor is pictured there? Is that a 218 hanger?

Edit: seems to be 6384 from posts above. Since the shaft passes the centre point maybe that answers @uigiroux’s question.

Perhaps there is enough axle space left to make it happen but any spacer used takes away from clamping area, not something to consider with a powerful motor

Why is the angle so low. This way it is possible that you hit something at first with the front side or the motor.

6384, yes TB218 :slight_smile:

@Ackmaniac angle is changeable with pre-drilled holes if you want different angle :slight_smile:

1 Like

These look really good, would these able to fit dual 6374’s ?

I like the addition of more pre-drilled holes in the plate, the 218 drive unit I bought has only four holes meaning the drive can only be mounted in-board due to this restriction. That pretty much stops me trying to use it with a tipped deck - La Croix…dunno may have another shot at that

Yes, and 6384 if you switch one drive to opposite side and if you crazy enough…

3 Likes

Yeah, that was upgrade on design… :slight_smile:

1 Like