F/S 5amp and 8amp - 10s charger and 12s charger - 42v - 50.4 lith-ion

I guess I just don’t understand then. I was under the impression that an 8 amp charger would always have difficulty balancing due to the high current. The pack I’m trying to charge is 7p 30q

Wouldn’t a low amp charger be better? Like 5 or 2 amps?

It would be better to use more often the lower one, yes. However using an 8A charger even half of the time with a 7P pack won’t hurt anything. It also matters what the balance charge current on your BMS is. A 150mA balance current can do a lot more than a 24mA balance current, for example.

1 Like

I think I read that the DieBieMS has good balancing current, I’m sure it’ll be fine :thinking:

all 12s chargers gone!!

only 10s left.

i think i have around 4ea of the 5amp and 8amp. Spring is here!

If somebody need a 12s fast charge just pm me. I can provide with information about a similar model in the same price range.

3 Likes

I lied…spring cleaning the closet found 1 last 12s charger…

so

1 - 12s8amp 3 - 10s8amp 5 - 10s5amp

whos ready to ride? thx

What 5.5x2.1mm female power connector are you using to charge at 8A? I think most will melt with 50.4V @ 8A and I’m having a hard time finding something rated for it.

Im not using any special rated one and only charge at 8amp everyday. i havent had any issues so far so take that with a grain of salt BUT i havent heard anything from anyone that has bought one from me as well of any port issues…

@accrobrandon you still got that 50.4 volt 8 amp charger sitting around?

=( nope all gone… only 10s left… got a smaller pack?? lol

Im looking for a 10s, 8amp charger. Ive got 4, 36v packs in parralel(each with its own bms) and the charger ive got stops at 40v and never reads over 93% charged. I have charged them beyond this with a 36v lead acid charger as an experiment and it worked 100%. So would this charger get them up too 100%? I feel im loosing capacity because of this and hate reading 93% when fully charged.

I would assume so… Not sure why your other one stops short unless that’s it’s programming but yeah all my packs hit max personally… Lemme knife of you want one I got 2 left =)

bump… only 2… 10s8amp chargers left!