Extra UNIK kits that I do not need

will it fit dual 6355? Also, will u be willing to ship to Canada?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what itā€™s made for duel 6355 all the way.

Yes I would ship to Canada. But I would have to add 10 dollars for shipping. Itā€™s more expensive to ship between countries.

I would do the 375 shipped to Canada. If you are interested PM me.

Bumping. Thank you for taking a look!

2 Likes

Temptingā€¦

Make me an offer.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to but Iā€™ve wasted lots of money on parts that i canā€™t use. Plus im still saving up for a second motor, custom battery pack and a new enclosure. The trucks and mounts are nice I just canā€™t justify dropping 375 bucks just yet.

Fair enough. Thanks for taking a look!

1 Like

Bump for the fate of humanity. Because god knows that you need some Unik mounts!

2 Likes

Price Drop. Now doing 350 shipped for this amazing kit.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll happily buy this, if available, my brother. :cool:

Ya itā€™s still available. Where with I be doing too? @topcloud

Where would I be shipping to? @topcloud

1 Like

Sunnyvale :slight_smile: sent you PM, yet idk as our site was a bit wonky earlier

seeking a full UNIK kit (motors and riser too) for the Pulseboards CF deck I bought here on our forums:

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/pulseboards-carbon-fiber-board-with-integrated-enclosure-price-drop/64588/21

figured if you have this kit still for sale, I could help a brother out.

was planning on buying the motors, riser, etc. from UNIK too, unless you have these too by chance - thanks my friend

2 Likes

All UNIK build thatā€™s gonna be sick :smiley:

1 Like

well, since you have such impeccable taste :dark_sunglasses:

all-UNIK motors, kit and wiring, METR, Photon controller, dual Enertion FOCs blue Otang Kegel 77s blue Bones Super Swiss 6 bearings front Avenue truck, hanger re-painted acid green, Riptide guts (neon green, match the Kegel hub) rear Caliber hanger, replaced with Caliber stock acid green, motion-sensing O LED taillight, and, a custom, fritted, midnight blue-stained walnut lid by @treenutter (once we get the CAD file for his Jarvis to cut it) with gold-plated hardware (stock Caliber)

My week-old Verreal 10S3P ā€˜kabernet kruiserā€™ build was claimed by my wife this weekend in Napa, and so like any perfectly normal man, Iā€™ve dutifully convinced myself I have grounds to build a replacement lol thanks @Jreamer

fullsizeoutput_1f2e

8 Likes