Extended BLDC-TOOL with Watt Control Mode, PPM Cruise Control, individual Throttle-Curve and Android App

Nope, as I said it worked perfectly for a couple of months… I did exactly the same as before… oreo does seem to have bluetooth issues…i just wandered if there was something on @Ackmaniac s end, which he could fix

If the smartphone firmware has issues there is nothing i can do about it.

2 Likes

Come on Bro, have him mail you the phone! :joy::rofl::joy: (I gots the jokea today)

2 Likes

I think it is an issue with android oreo to be honest … I found a lot of peoples online having trouble with BLE modules once switching to oreo.

hi, which battery were you using LT2X with 96Wh or LT3X with 144Wh?

LT3x / 7S6P

How is your 2 Vesc setup? 2 controllers via can bus connector Master/Slave where each controller connected to separate side of the Leiftech battery? or you ran y cables to connect battery in parallel (y connector coming from controllers running to joined Y connection coming from both sides of the battery)

Via can bus, this was months ago though and the problem never reappeared. I just had to enable cruise control, ride a few hours then disable it again IIRC. One thing that may be atypical is the can cable is pretty long , around 50 cm, because the 2 vescs are at opposite ends of the board.

so, do you have LT3x battery connected each side separately to each controller, or you ran 2 combined female battery connectors to one and ran to a combined y cable from both controllers to run your power?

@e.board_solutions this has all the info you need :wink: (and more :-P)

1 Like

I can’t find a C rating of Leiftech battery to find out batt max You have 15A, how did you figure that out? you know the C rating?

@Ackmaniac Just just updated my vescs to newer firmware and noticed that in my slave vesc both red and blue led stays permanently on. Is that a problem or why does it do that?

And do I need “soft ermp limit”? I’m using watt mode without reverse and did set PID max erpm to 60000

Can anyone help me with that, can’t find any specific info what those leds mean in this case ^

hi, everyone i try to save the file 3.102 to my computer and the .exe file is not recognized by winzip

ok i found how to download it sorry

Where’s the “Limit ERPM with negative torque” option in @Ackmaniac 3.102?

2 Likes

I couldn’t find it. I wonder if it is something different in 3.1x. I did notice going downhill that when I accelerated it would apply negative torque like braking if I was past the “max speed”. Curious.

1 Like

Hi! I see you are the only one that got asked the same question. Did you figured it out? I can’t find the limit ERPM with negative torque in Ackmaniac vesc tool. Did it remove it? Thanks man and congratulation for the Leader Upgrade! :wink:

2 Likes

I read somewhere why it’s not included anymore…unfortunately I can’t find it now :grimacing: It was something like the watt control mode lowers the torque the higher the speed is but don’t apply a negative torque when reaching max erpm.

@mmaner and @rey8801 I found it. Here the official explanation from ack why it’s not included in the new version

2 Likes