Extended BLDC-TOOL with Watt Control Mode, PPM Cruise Control, individual Throttle-Curve and Android App

theres should be a distance column

This is all I see - is it somewhere else?

At the bottom - looking for distance as well as time

Copy the log file to excel and you’ll see - or upload to http://www.gct-hp.de/VDLA/

3 Likes

Sure - I love that tool, but after a ride I’d like to quickly see how many miles I went, and since this app is recording that it would be nice to display it right in the app, instead of having to upload onto the site later on to see.

I’d love to get the VDLA tool on Android :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just tried to flash the firmware, but all it does is disconnect the VESC from BLDC tool. I cycle the power off/on the board. When I reconnect, it shows the same firmware is present, and if I try to use the ackmaniac BLDC tool, it says it has limited connectivity. I am using a windows 10 computer, and a VESC hardware 4.12. Am I missing something?

@Wubbalubbadubdub Is it a maytech vesc?

Yes, it is. Nuts. I just looked it up. :frowning:

What was the issue? I’m having the exact same issue with my Maytech as we speak, but couldn’t find the solution with the search function.

You need a programmer to upload the the bootloader, only after that you will be able to upload the Ackmaniac firmware.

Look for bootloader programmer

Thank you, I am dumb and didn’t check “search in this thread” and just found the solution. Seems simple enough.

1 Like

No boot loader. Not a difficult fix, but la-aame.

+1 Maytech VESC user; could not upload firmware. I grabbed a cheap ST-Link V2, and I’m now running 2.54!! Thank you thank you thank you! Off to configure…

1 Like

@Ackmaniac is there any chance you could code up the VESC so that the C button on the nunchuck uses perpetual steeze and the Z button does cruise control?

Perpetual steeze? If you only want to switch the button functions there is a checkbox for that in the Nunchuk settings of my firmware mod.

1 Like

@Ackmaniac have you found an iphone yet to work on the iphone app?

After accidentally hitting reverse full throttle into my fence dislocating it from the rail I’ve limited my minimum erpm to -10000. Is that okay or there a potential issue I’m not seeing

Also on dual drive I have each vesc batt min set at -10 but on the app it reaches -20. Not sure if I’m reaching -20 per vesc and if I lower batt min will I have potential brake failure?

In the app you can adjust how many VESCs you have in your board. Power, motor current, battery current and the Wh and ah calculations is multiplied by this number. So it is correct that you see 20 amps in the app when you set it to 10 amps for each VESC.

1 Like

Hello, first test for me with this app on my mountainboard.

I always have a crash of the app if I switch between an another app like Locus Map pro. See below a video.

An idea to solve this issue ? Thanks

You have a crash while you are recording a video and change to another application. Didn’t even think about that. Have to check myself what can be the issue. I guess in when you don’t record a video it works normally. Or do you still have a crash when you change the app?