Evolve Heatsink For Dual FOCBOX's

Yeah, they’re really great. So perfect :smiley: (hint https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/evolved-diy-clone-2x-5065-2x-focbox-8s-8ah-original-evolve-parts/53365/35 :wink:)

2 Likes

I’m finally getting around to installing mine! What did everyone do about the thermal pads under the mosfets? Did you transfer the one that was in the focbox or did you get new ones and cut them to size?

I transferred it but was SERIOUSLY considering replacing it. Protip: put it on the FETs first, line it up, then stick it to the heatsink

2 Likes

Did it exactly as @b264 suggested.

2 Likes

If there is enough interest in a round of evolve/ focbox heatsinks. I can get them made.

1 Like

I think these will sell if someone has them made. Especially as all the Evolves out there start to age… demand for this product will increase.

I’m looking into getting the file so I can get a quote. We also have risers for the evolve bamboo enclosure so you can put a 10s6p or a 12s5p and 63mm motor mounts for the super carver trucks.

2 Likes

I need the same riser except for the Carbon AT (Gen 2) enclosure LoLz

Has anyone made one before? If it’s out there it can be printed There will 20 heatsinks available in a few weeks

1 Like

I want a heatsink :slight_smile:

No problem, I will post on this topic and a few others when they are available.

3 Likes

I would buy one.

In about 3 weeks I will have them ready to ship

2 Likes

beavis_and_butthead_headbanging

1 Like

Where to buy thermal pads?

1 Like

Any computer supply store.

I think a world wide web link would be much more useful to most of us.

2 Likes

Fair, it’s just that since I’m not in the states (or UK, or EU, or AU…) I don’t really know what chain stores are there that carry this.

Of course, you can always check Amazon…

Yes but how thin ?

IMG-20181016-WA0006 Without actually measuring, these do look fairly thick, at least 1mm, maybe more. Not sure though.