Evolve Heatsink For Dual FOCBOX's

Sadly it is again forum rules to ask to get paid by Friend or Family…

1 Like

It’s straight up against their terms and services and it’s a one way ticket to getting your account locked!

I wish there where better alternatives :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to my attention @JohnnyMeduse.

@BoostedBuilder Johnny is correct, when doing sales in this context on the forum we request that you use the goods and services transaction for the security of both yourself as the vendor and other members involved as customers. I hope you don’t mind, I’ve taken the liberty of editing areas of your posts and adding €3 to both price points as not to confuse anybody. If there are any further issues regarding this matter, feel free to contact myself or my fellow moderators and we’ll help in any way we can.

1 Like

@JohnnyMeduse @anorak234 Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention, I thought you strongly advised not to pay using F&F but never actually banned it. I’ll take that into account.

Did you recievd my payment ?

@Toleg yep, you’re good!

I updated the first post with a lot more pictures and information. Only 3 people have paid so far, I still need at least 10 more payments and I’ll cover other costs myself!

I’m hoping to place the order tomorrow during the day!

@BoostedBuilder payment done

2 Likes

Just sent.

1 Like

Payment Sent! Thanks, @BoostedBuilder !

1 Like

payment sent

1 Like

payment sent; transaction 5XL842831U001642R

1 Like

Sorry I clicked on it, but realized it was for the bamboo and not the carbon.

1 Like

No worries : )

Payment sent, let me know you got it …

1 Like

It’s sooo tempting, I have an evolve bamboo gt now. I’m already running 200kv 5065’s as the stock 150’s locked up on me. I’m on my third evolve motor controller in 5 months and if I were a betting man I’d say this one will die sooner or later. I have someone who can hook me up with some focbox’s but I’d have to wait till the end of summer. I get paid Friday so after I move some money towards bills and rent. I’ll see if I can buy 1. Hopefully that isn’t too late.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response, this solution won’t work for my setup without drastic chances .

1 Like

so we have to remove the focbox casing in order to mount them to the heatsink?

What happened to the other two? That sounds frustrating! I thought Evolve ESC’s were pretty good…

@craigthemachine whatever suits you best : )

@kylem21 yes sir! First of all that will allow for more efficient cooling and 2 FOCBOX’s with original cases won’t fit in the enclosure. If that’s an issue for you, let me know.

shouldn’t be an issue as long as my focbox’s are still safe in there :smile: also, im not using this for an evolve board, I was thinking of just mounting it to my own build with an boosted enclosure for better cooling. Will this still be effective?

Ohh, well they will definitely be safe, very effective but not waterproof. For the eBoosted enclosure you might want to check out the new heatsink @Kug3lis is working on.

1 Like