Evolve Gen 3 - 63mm motor mounts by UNiK

really? shoot me you PM again.

@okp are these available for purchase?

@okp also interested if you, or anyone else on here has a set theyā€™re willing to sell. If not, would you be open to selling me the NC file so I can have a local machine shop CNC me a pair? Really hoping to get my hands on a set of these for a build Iā€™m working on. Thanks!

@okp same for me, I you can make a pair for a desperate builder :smiley:

I have a new set laying at home.

Sweet! How much? Shipping to Sweden or Norway. @pjotr47

85 euro for a set shipped with DPD (insured) to your home.

Are they the old or new version?

I suggest all to use the new/latest one.

I wonā€™t be producing anything under UNiK and take as a lessons learnt to better select my partners. So much of my hard work screwed. Hopefully this is just a hobby to me and I believe Iā€™ve got something coming soon. stay tuned!

6 Likes

I donā€™t know. They are from @hyperIon1.

Iā€™d be really interested in these mounts if theyā€™re not yet sold. @okp if theyā€™re the old ones, can I still use them for dual 6374 (maytech sealed) ? Iā€™m reeeeeeally needing these and itā€™s my first build, I donā€™t want to get stuck waiting for a long time before being able to assemble everything :smiley:

Iā€™ll take a pass on these. Thanks for the info though.

I call dibs first if you havenā€™t sold it yet. Sent you a PM

We had them custom made and they are not Uniks, they are slightly longer for more gear/belt choices. We are currently out and going to have more made soon.

1 Like

I have a few sets of the older design, but Iā€™m in Australia.

hey man, is this a joke or what ? I didnā€™t see that at first sight as I was in holidays riding and also took an insane food intoxication these last days.

You have literally copied my mounts without even asking any permission. Is it how you show respect to people that support the global community for years ?

Do you really believe that you will achieve trust and respect by doing that ? You even stole the images from my site.

Please remove this in due course. Iā€™m sure the community will take care of you if you donā€™t proceed and apologize.

52 37

Letā€™s shut this down.

@mmaner @longhairedboy @topcloud bros any of you know this guy ?!

13 Likes

Oh wow thatā€™s super shitty. I hope everything is resolved and you are fairly compensated for your work!

5 Likes

and if not, I always wanted to visit Austin. I was just waiting for a good cause. But Iā€™m sure we will not need to go that far :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can you split this message so I can like it twice? :grin:

1 Like

yar, what he saidā€¦twice lol.

2 Likes