Evolve F1 Abec 11 107mm out!

@E-Boarding do you know if the ROUGH STUFF WHEELS have the same center offset as SuperFly?

:point_up: that’s 100% true.

Exactly. I dont like much those slimmed down ABECs.

They are part of the whole Slick Revolution quickstarter esk8. They are from the UK.

The problem with the Rough Stuff Wheels are two: the dam durometer (85A) is like riding over granite; and they cost like £59 Pounds last time I checked… Good, right? …Naaaaaahhh! There is poison there, delivery ended up costing £79 Pounds!! So in all, they end up costing £140 Pounds!! :dizzy_face:

G-E-T O-U-T O-F H-E-R-E !

https://scontent-sjc2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/22427219_606049656231951_2238352180887158784_n.jpg

:point_up: I thought they came only in black. Nice neon green though.

1 Like

…they are :point_down:

85A hardness – smooth ride and hardwearing 110mm diameter – cruise over lumps and bumps Polyurethane material- no punctures or hassle 110mm diameter 45mm Core diameter 33mm Urethene depth 63mm Width Offset Core

…and by the way… they are right now out of stock.

I added them to my list

They come on 5 different colors.

They look like they have the thin spokes (like abecs) but I saw other picture where they look thick-spoked (like the MBS wheels) Does anyone know if the Evolve-ABEC-pulley fit them?

…aaaah E-boarding, I got more for your list…

Lean Wheels

Large 108mm wheels from Pramash, the guys that built that famous lean boards. Designed for long distance push. The wheels have a rounded profile and the same 8 millimeter bearings as the regular wheel bearings so you can use them on any other trucks. The label on the wheel is misleading, says 101 mm (which I think is from the outer rim) but they are really 108 mm and 76A duro.

https://www.pramash.com/blank-rwrlr/lean-wheels

2 Likes

Interesting , those kinda look like the wheels on this thing

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Yeah, similar than the wheels of the BMW Carver. But I think Pramash Lean wheels are softer.

Holy crap I just got shipping notification :joy:

Mine came today. New wheels?!?! Who dis?!

Omg, they’re massive

6 Likes

How in the world did you get them already lol

1 Like

@scepterr I live a few hours away from Carlsbad where their hq is.

They look amazing. And yes, I use my automotive lift to work on my eks8 at eye level lol

10 Likes

What else could you use it for…:thinking:

1 Like

Man, that’s one badass Carbon GT right there. I’ll trade ya LoLz. That’s the 10S5P right?

Thank you very much. Yea it’s got my custom battery in it. I was getting about 18-20 miles per charge with AT wheels. I’ll report back with range info after my ride to work tomorrow

I took a short ride to the store and back(super short, 1/2 mile roughly maybe less). These are buttery smooth. The roll is noticeably better than my 97mm flys(genuine).

They are not smoother than or as smooth as the 7" pneumatics, but that was to be expected. They roll over rocks sticks, and small bumps like they aren’t even there. On smooth pavement,it feels magical.

However, when rolling over sidewalk cracks(like the small gaps between every section of sidewalk) it still make the de dunk de dunk de dunk sound; which isn’t bad, but it’s just noticeable compared to pneumatics(normal imo).

I didn’t weight them, but they are almost the same weight in my hand as the 175mm 7" evolve pneumatics. They are noticeably heavier than 97mm flys. They also have a noticeably larger contact patch than the 97mm flys(12mm wider according to specs, and it shows).

I’ll report more on range after my 25 mile roundtrip commute to work tomorrow.

tldr: They’re great, and are noticeably better than 97mm flys.

5 Likes