Evolve F1 Abec 11 107mm out!

“Captain’s stellar starlog date 13102017: apparently pixelsilva is also being pulled right now by a gravitational black hole near the EvolveAUS quadrant in the ABEC11 Constellation, starfleet acknowledge the situation. Captain log out”

2 Likes

They uncloaked all of a sudden with phasers on and photon torpedoes ready. Resistance is futile. …

1 Like

…It may appear so. Resistant is futile…

So did all of us order these today? I know I couldn’t help myself, I had no choice. I mean they were there staring at me… I had to click “Add to cart”

2 Likes

The race is on…for delivery :yum:

1 Like

I thought about it… I don’t even need them, I was considering buying a set in case I did need them later-on when inevitably they will be out of stock.

This will probably be your only chance to get them for the next 9 months LoLz

1 Like

I can’t imagine these being available for long I’m shocked they’re available at all lol

2 Likes

I just wish they were wider, I want more grip.

1 Like

@Cobber You can thank ABEC11 for discontinuing the Electric Flywheel, which was exactly what you and I want…

Someone needs to make clones of the Electric Flywheel

1 Like

Don’t worry …Evolve is making shitloads of money selling parts as well …that’s why they don’t care who buys their stuff. But I can bet that within next month 107mm will be out of stock !! :smile:

Still to much there isnt close to 50$ worth of materials in there but still not many people sell them so they can put this kind of price

Yeah, even ABEC11 doesn’t sell them.

Why do I get the feeling like they are going to come out with 117mm next year and get all of us for $160 again!

It’ll probably be the 119mm UltraFly

biggest wheel on the market is this 110mm

2 Likes

Just buy pneumatics 125mm for 50$ on ebay with 8mm diamter

How are those wheels? Got em on an esk8?

I thought this would happen. Au still has stock…

I don’t have them and don’t want them, 107 SuperFlys ftw

1 Like