Europe Thanksgiving Torqueboards Truck Buy Full - 9/9

Woops, thought I paid but something funny happened so sent again. @monkey32 can you confirm you got €5 from me please?

1 Like

Got it thanks

1 Like

My box arrived today…but seems they can’t find it at the post office. Xmas …1 zillion boxes around… Well I will go again tomorrow. The box ain’t that small after all.

3 Likes

And a bonus gift that I will not show cause it would spoil the fun. Thank you @monkey32 you da man with da plan.

5 Likes

Is it a money clip? :smiley:

3 Likes

Bahahahaha nope better.

Carbon money clip? :hushed::grin:

You will see

Hmmm will it be on secret santa thread…

Someone’s will be I hope…

Haha I wonder who’s it is

Just checkin in. Everyone getting their stuff? I have tracking tho I didn’t post it. Let me know if there is a problem.

Still nothing on my side.

Alright, I get back home the 4th. I’ll get into it when I get back. Sorry to hear. They should have all arrived by now. Where were u country wise?

it is probably already here in Croatia but due to holidays postal service is not up to task to deliver the package. Thank you for you concern :slight_smile:

Mine arrived ta kindly Hunter

1 Like

I’m still waiting for mine but most probably delayed thanks to Xmas. Not to worry, a few more days won’t hurt.

Sorry all. I know I should have written out the tracking numbers when I sent just got busy with travel over the holidays. Will update when I get back.

@banjaxxed - open it up and make sure all’s well. Post is a bit unreliable with quality of package care specially this time o year.

Will do, I’ll be back tonite

2 Likes

My package has not arrived yet. Hoping that it will turn up today, out postal service has had some problems before and after xmas. :flushed: