Europe part supply

hi @Mathieu i would be interested in some pullys if you could set this up

Also interested

What sizes and number of teeth? Or belts?

@Mathieu i would like to get Pullys for 8mm shaft with keyways. 2 pulleys with 18 teeth and 2 pulleys with 20 teeth

Do you think they are going to have something like this too ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/65-Tooth-Drive-Belt-Cog-sprocket-for-5M-15-Belts-3-bolt-/271841801634

also need to clean my closet and make some $ for the AC unit I’m putting in…

I have for sale ( add shipping cost from Spain)

36 tooth, 9 mm htd m5 wheel pullys- 20euro

12 tooth, 9mm, 8 mm bore- 15 euro 14tooth, 9mm, 8 mm bore htd5- 20euro 12 tooth, 18mm, 8mm bore htd5 - 20 euro

Bolt kit per wheel - 5 euro

HTD 265 -5m tooth 9mm belt - 10 each HTD 280- 5m tooth 9mm belt - 10 each

Paris 195 truck with welded motor mount, 50 mm 265Kv motor, 3d printed guard, belt, pulleys and wheels: basically an entire drive system

150 euro or double up for 250 euro

Motors- Emax BL5345

These are 6374 measured 195 Kv beasts clean up the wires and drill a set screw in the axel and you will fly with these puppies. For perspective next to an enertion 6355 190 kv. half off enertion priceline and new!!I have 2. great for single drive. 75 each.

Li-ion battery 7s2p- 9000 Ah, 25.9 V w/ BMS, battery charge monitor, and switch laptop wall plug charger I am 95 kg and run a 6355 enertion motor with a 15 mm belt on 90 ABEC clones and 14-36 gearing…I get around 10 km and have hit max speeds of 38 km/hhr 100 euro each

Enertion 83 wheels used 10km with bearings/ spacers - 30 euro

New White ABEC clones 83 bearings/ spacers - 30 euros

x-caliber truck set - 40

Luxe truck spacers sets of 2 - 12mm 1/2 inch 10euros

2 Likes

just did send you a pm, would take the motor mount.

Hi, i’m from Germany, i successfully build my first E-Longboard and i think i will need some spare parts for the future. I would take

If possible, black aluminium would be nice. Whats the shipping to Germany? I think i can’t pm you because i’m new to the board. Maybe you could pm me your payment details?

Hey, Welcome to the forum. I will check the shipping cost tomarrow. The payment will be through paypal. I will send you the email to pay with the total when i find shipping.

1 Like

sounds great! Thank you very much! To make sure we talk about the same 36 tooth pully, i have ABEC Clones in 83mm, i hope you have a black one for this kind of wheel left :slight_smile:

Yes, these will fit 83 ABEC clones and I have black

1 Like

What cells did you use for the battery?

what do you mean with 100 euro each? you have 2 batteries?

What is the BMS continious discharge rate?

I have two of these battery packs. The cells are 26650 - not sure of brand but my pack has run solid for ~300 km. they are what was Bubble gum board extra stock…battery was built by AYAA in China, the PCM has a continuous discharge of 20-25A …i have the spec sheet somewhere I can check. PCM has has a temp sensor, fuel gauge, and easy laptop like charger.

I have one of these packs pulling my 95 kg ass around running a Enertion 6355 motor, tourqueboards 12s ESC, 90 ABEC clones and a 36 - 14 drive - I get around 10km distance. I cant start from a standstill, always a few kicks but I would do that anyway. With a phone app Max speed Ive gotten is 38m/hr - maybe I’m a weenie but that was plenty fast- generally I like to carve on flats or soft slopes ~24-27km/hr

Hi Mathieu,

I’m also from Belgium and have just orderd all my parts. Actually I have them all, just waiting for my Vesc from Enertion. If I would have know sooner I would have definitely contacted you! Could you elaborate which supplier you are talking about and if maybe I could order from them? Im speaking for future projects to maybe help friends out who are also interrested. Thank you!

Hi Monkey, For which kind of wheels are your pulleys ?

I’ve contacted a supplier (by coincidence the same as boosted boards!) and they can supply belts real cheap, about 8 EUR included shipping in europe! But i have to order in bulk, would the interest be high enough? HTD5M - 265 9mm AND 12mm width Other sizes might be able as well

3 Likes

My pulleys are for ABEC’s or ABEC Clones.

Do you still have the remote controller and bad wolf enclosure? would definately be interested in getting it.

I would need some pulleys and some belts for 15mm. What would be the cost of: 12T Pulley 16T Pulley 22T Pulley 48T Pulley 5 Belts

Currently it is 9mm or 12mm…