Europe - motors,esc,wheels,controllers Group Buy {Polar Boards}

@ajaynagra Update the original post with your closest price estimate for each set of wheels, i.e 83mm at 75A : $/£x

I’d like to know and i’m sure others would benefit :stuck_out_tongue:

I will probably make a more organised thread now. I know all of the prices for the wheels.

1 Like

@ajaynagra

man you will make me poor - love that you organize also the other parts for a group buy. Just wondering, are the prices mentioned by you - the end price, or do we have to calculate for extra cost for import duties and taxes (i.e. when it is send to you?)

And I agree on the shipping part - I was just thinking out loud - do it the way you see it fits best. If there is anything you need assistance with let me know (I hope I can help then :wink: )

I hope you don`t think I am stupid - but in the form it states QTY Wheels - do you mean QTY of sets or wheels? So if I want in total 8 Wheels, should that be 2 or 8 in that field?

Filled in the form. For now i only take the 97mm wheels. I like where the polar shop is going! :slight_smile: full support!

They are the end price there they might up or down a little bit if i charge with customs which really isnt a lot if i sell around 30 items so dont worry.

If you want 8 wheels select 2

Thank you for the kind words

@ajaynagra i thought you mentioned 6355 or 6354 motors and not 6364?! also i want 83mm 78a wheels!

I have requested to order

5 sets of 83mm 78a 10 sets 90mm 75a 10 sets 97m 75a

Im not sure if i am buying too much

Chinese holiday next week that lasts a week. So it will take 15 days for them to be produced and delivered

Cool! I think with your shop you will get rid of all after a while. Wheels go bad after some time so :slight_smile:

Yeah i can also sell one ebay uk

alright 2 sets of 83mm 78a for me then :slight_smile: how about my 6355 motors? ( 6354?)

I’ll sort out wheels first. Actually it depends if I buy the wheels upfront with my own money instead of a preorder type thing

rightiyo! get your thing done and let me know. I´m in no rush :wink: