Europe GB - CLOSED!

Nightmare - sorry to hear they don’t fit.

1 Like

Anything new here? :frowning: has someone tried to call him? What about making donation for someone to visit him? (With ie officer) I would go if I weren’t from Poland…

How many people are still waiting for stuff? Is it widespread or just a few forgotten ones? Perhaps anyone who hasn’t received their stuff could comment on this thread then update the number of people in their comment. (presuming there is more than one) Then people could get an idea if it is a widespread problem or just an isolated incident? (oversight?)

He sent all expect one. So if you haven’t got your stuff you should contact hermes and figure out where your pack will arrive. I found mine from local grocery store near by me. But he sent those weeks ago so probably couriers have sent them back to @ajaynagra

I also haven’t received anything so far. Haven’t been able to reach Ajay and he hasn’t been on the forums for quite some time now

I received most of my stuff. But I’m still missing wheels and belts.

Same here, wheels missing

@ninja contacted me concerning how the volt meter from this GB works. Here is what I found out. While turning on the battery, press the left button on the back. You will enter a menu where you can choose between P, F and L (we need L) and the number of cells you have (1-16). Than long press both buttons and you will enter a new menu. Here you can activate/deactivate 6 different functions. 1=volt meter automatically switches between volt and % indicator every second. 2=automatically turns off screen after 5 seconds. 3=activate/deactivate screen light. 6=changes sth with the voltage :smiley: I’m not sure about the other functions but I will let you know when I find out.

2 Likes

One of my 77A BMS from this groupbuy blown yesterday. I´m still not sure what happend but it won´t turn the eswitch on. I´m switching to a Bestech for this board and maybe disable the broken one and look for the broken parts…

not surprised tbh. I have practically replaced everything in this group buy with genuine parts… Except for the motor. Actually I’ve been getting shorts inside the motor too now…

Yah…unfortunately lot´s of cheap parts are… well… cheap :smiley: For the motors you should talk to @JLabs because they are actually from him.

Not sure what I could do for him. I didn’t sell the motor or test it before sending it to him.

Does anyone has contact with Ajay?