Europe GB - CLOSED!

I did last tuesday, but he didn’t answer.

Any idea if DPD can track my order without tracking code?

AJAY GIVE ME FUCKING INFORMATION!!! I placed a BIG order and you haven’t given me SHIT for info even though I’ve supported you and accepted the fact that you fucked up and are taking your time! I’ve messaged you countless times politely asking for ANY update on my order but you don’t reply with anything!

GIVE ME SOME INFO ON MY ORDER AJAY @ajaynagra

3 Likes

Waiting for my order too …

5 days ofline. Maybe he’s at Bahamas with our money.

So i received my package today, it was sent on the 13th Everything seems to be here, except for the belts (I also paid for extras, that’s kinda annoying. More annoying is that I told him to check everything and send me a list of what was inside before shipping) BMS is huge, battery very compact. Did your bms have an e-switch attached? Mine didn’t and i wanted it, but that’s ok. My battery, sine bms was detached, didn’t even have connectors coming out, i guess I’m gonna have to work on it now. Pulleys were from the last group buy, so i can’t really say much about those

I have some belts that I’m not going to be able to use. 255 length. Let me know if you want first dibs before I put on for sale.

The e-switch on the bms is the red cable comming out. The other thing is the temp sensor. So just connect whatever switch you like in between the red cable and you have your eswitch running.

Seems like @ajaynagra didn’t sent my stuff. And he’s also ignoring this whole forum right now. I paid 27£ to ajay and he PROMISED to send my battery at next day. Apparently he doesn’t know what promises mean.

1 Like

Wow really ? paypal?

This whole group-buy left me with a bad feeling. I (luckily) got my stuff, but i feel bad for the people who didn’t. I cant really figure out if @ajaynagra was trying to screw us over of just was overwhelmed. I still think he should and needs to handle this thing better because he’s screwing a lot of people over by doing stuff like this.

Yep. I just made dispute so i can get even that back if he really isn’t going to send my package.

I think that in reality Ajay did use our money to something else than this group buy and that’s why he ‘‘miscalculated’’ shipping fees. Because were talking now loss of few hundred pounds

Yeah, i think you are right. Maybe he spent the money he was supposed to profit before he received the package from China, then the import tax was added to the cost and he calculated the shipping too low. And he expected us to pay for the difference because his “profits” were already gone. If this is true it is a really shady way of doing business. And i still think he should have been honest with us op front.

I think it will be a long time for me before i join in any kind of group buy again due to this experience. I’d rather pay the few extra bucks then go trough all this uncertainty again.

These group buys should be 100% transparent so everyone know what is going on. And all payments should go thru ‘‘goods or services’’. That’s biggest mistake i made because i didn’t knew that i can’t get my money back if pay with ‘‘friends and family’’.

1 Like

My guess: Ajay miscalculated shipping and import taxes and hasn´t been transparent about it.

Then he was to lofty to tell the truth about it and decided it´s easier to ignore people instead of working a way out of the mess.

I tried to call him but i don’t know does he use that number anymore. Which email did u use @yaca when you emailed to his father? Or who was that?

The PayPal address. Father.

Ajay is alive. Just got my traking code

Just wanted to confirm that i also got my tracking number! Can’t wait! Hopefully it will arrive soon

Few days ago I received from @TranxFu the flywheel gear and an excellent 3d printed retainer! It took a while, the italian (and german too xD ) post offices were really lazy, took more than 14 days to reach my door, the parcel waited days in the sorting centers. He lathed the gear perfectly, it’s easy to insert in the wheel and it fits without wobbling inside. In a word, perfect! I still take this chance to thank you @TranxFu :slight_smile:

3 Likes